• J. Riewoldt

Votes: 41 22.2%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 56 30.3%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 54 29.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
And? Neither did Brian Lara. Go in the cricket forum and ask people if they remember him destroying anyone (ie. everyone)

I don’t watch cricket no idea who that is.

Would you like to give an Oprah analogy now or something?

Starting to get the feeling that #draftpickwatch isn't all it was cracked up to be based on the latest tantrum. Only at round 7 now too, still a long way to go just in this season let alone the long trek back to the pointy end that this rebuild promises to be. Imagine the carry-on after a few years of this...
He's not taking it well, to say the least.

No flags says he did. Fact bud

Your inference was that he didn’t tear everyone a new arse.

Again you had to shift the posts to not be made a fool of.

Suddenly it had to be ‘well he didn’t win a flag.’

You even tried to brush over the fact that in one of his grand finals he was the best player of the 40 on the field

If you were any worse at arguing you would literally be mute and unable to communicate.

That’s the level you’re at

Jesus H Christ, what are the mods doing with this thread. Move it to the Bay and the let the usual suspects talk all the manure they want. Not sure when the last sensible post was made, but the last few pages... FMD.

Mate I’m perfectly happy to cop to the fact that I could block him but there’s a very easy solution to all of it and it revolves around one bloke being able to emotionally deal with some results on a footy field

Your inference was that he didn’t tear everyone a new arse.

Again you had to shift the posts to not be made a fool of.

Suddenly it had to be ‘well he didn’t win a flag.’

You even tried to brush over the fact that in one of his grand finals he was the best player of the 40 on the field

If you were any worse at arguing you would literally be mute and unable to communicate.

That’s the level you’re at

Huh?

By not winning a flag that is the definition of not tearing everyone up. I’m not moving anything.

Huh?

By not winning a flag that is the definition of not tearing everyone up. I’m not moving anything.

Oohhhh right. So he never played well against everyone because he didn’t win a flag. Gotcha, and I didn’t get to see him play well against everyone, because he didn’t win a flag.

So tigers fans never got to watch Richo play good footy against anyone, whether they were old enough to remember it or not.

Good. Nah, this is good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate I’m perfectly happy to cop to the fact that I could block him but there’s a very easy solution to all of it and it revolves around one bloke being able to emotionally deal with some results on a footy field
I get it, but the mods either need to moderate or move it to the Bay at this point in time. It's gone past banter to mindless trolling.

I attend hoping there is something worth discussing, or someone has moved past the baiting and trolling to post something worth engaging with.
Really not that difficult surely.
The thread with a modicum of genuine discussion is the rebuild one. The efforts in here are mostly to contain Cleansweeper from the other threads, including the AA one for instance.

I’m thinking this might be Falcon / cleany etc best tantrum ever.

It’s right up there with the non-existent dvds he claimed to have.

Might be time for a spell.
Pretty ****ing sad for Falcon to keep making accounts just to troll on the same subject over and over I’m serious in saying Falcon needs real help

Hawks have stolen flags off you. Have you done the same to them?

That’s what a real rivalry is.

Same deal with us, 11-2 finals record our way means we REALLY do not care about H&A games when everybody was thumping us anyway.

I believe your bunnies are the Pies right? Well you are the Pies equivalent for the Hawks and Tigers. We just don’t really see you guys as a threat.
Thats ridiculous. So if you are the better team you cant have a rivalry with anyone.

The thread with a modicum of genuine discussion is the rebuild one. The efforts in here are mostly to contain Cleansweeper from the other threads, including the AA one for instance.

This is literally a banter thread for Geelong v Richmond and people are having hissy fits that people are throwing crap to each other about Richmond v Geelong.

What do people seriously expect? If you don’t like it don’t read it. Seriously the whinging from some people on this site is insane. Some of us liking talking crap and not being robots on every thread just to be polite.

Last edited:
This is what the players think of GMHBA by the way, good on Dan Hannebery voicing his opinion…

The G is better. It suits our game style and backs to the wall against a hostile crowd (if we're lucky enough to land an MCG tenant) - nothing beats those finals wins.

Imagine Geelong finishing 3rd or 4th and Collingwood or Carlton "hosts" us at GMHBA. The flag just wouldn't feel earned. Doing it the hard way might mean less flags, but higher quality ones as far as difficulty.

Back