Game Day Gameday Rnd 9 - Fremantle v Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW Arcassius, your good at dragging up past conversations but seem to always miss the catalyst to them! Are you a Lawyer?

I don't know why the DLers hate the Steve's but I know why I do, and yes I have spoken to them, and amongst other things I find them condescending, flexible with truth and untrustworthy, personal assessment.

Can you elaborate?

You need to relax more my brother.

May I recommend that you learn how to play the guitar?

Or even record a song about your newborn and then promote it on here twice in a whiny, needy manner in the hope that you receive some positive recognition?

Or even take up the Captaincy of your local social cricket club to enhance the less fortunate around you?

A little bit of Aquarian philosophy with your intellectual friends at the local coffee shop perhaps?

In no time at all, you will become the font of all knowledge and be able to conduct this orchestra all by yourself and eventually rule the world.

Peace.

I don't know why the DLers hate the Steve's but I know why I do, and yes I have spoken to them, and amongst other things I find them condescending, flexible with truth and untrustworthy, personal assessment.

So why do you hate the Steve's I'd like to know. You have told us all you don't like them but have given no reason why.

I like the Steve's
1 Ross Lyon
2 Ross Lyon's appointment of excellent coaching staff
3 Move to Cockburn: although I like Freo and the romance of Freo in Freo the club had less hoops to jump through with the Cockburn Shire than Freo's. Freo Council from dealing with them are very difficult to deal with straight forward building plans.
A much improved team with a great atmosphere about the club. If you are down at training you would see just how happy and driven the players are at the moment.

So give us a few decent reasons.

What a coincidence,most on here feel the same about your posts

So why do you hate the Steve's I'd like to know. You have told us all you don't like them but have given no reason why.

I think a lot of the angst with the Steves is how they went about things rather than the why. I was angst ridden myself. Eventually you get over it. Just takes some a little longer than others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back