List Mgmt. Father/Son Eligible Kids List

Remove this Banner Ad

We could use a prospect that's not a third tall defender. If Max works out that is.
Max isn’t really a 3rd defender. Plays as a very competitive and very good key defender. Either he’ll need to grow or develop his game this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Scott Welsh's son is within this group

I'm struggling to see why the club would even put much into these programs anymore. With the rule changes, you don't get access to them if they are top level, or you don't get the benefit you once did.
Somewhat agree, however I think it would go a long way into luring them back to the club down the track

Father sons you can always match. It's the NGA rules only that have changed.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yes, but even the F-S has become less beneficial.
F-S I would definitely still put time in to, but the NGA is pretty much pointless - UNLESS you identify and hide kids.

Just wondering how good Max Michalanney is or will be. I have looked around for highlights and write ups. and from what i have seen he is mobile defence man who has a little bit of attacking flair. but is anything to get excited about or just a nice addition.

Just wondering how good Max Michalanney is or will be. I have looked around for highlights and write ups. and from what i have seen he is mobile defence man who has a little bit of attacking flair. but is anything to get excited about or just a nice addition.
He’s tracking well but this is the year that will tell the tale. Couldn’t really have done much more in his bottom year - so we wait and see what the top year holds in both physical and playing development.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back