List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Another week, another game where a player we overlooked has a great game against us:

Jarrod Berry - 30 disposals (15 contested), 4 marks, 5 tackles, 6 clearances and a goal.
Jordan Gallucci - Delisted

Who needs 26 year old big bodied mids though?

Another week, another game where a player we overlooked has a great game against us:

Jarrod Berry - 30 disposals (15 contested), 4 marks, 5 tackles, 6 clearances and a goal.

Our drafting has been absolutely shocking.

Six years down the bottom of the table and we couldn’t draft a single good midfielder until Soligo. WTAF.

Last edited:

Berry is actually a free agent this year. Would be a decent get.

This is effectively the scratch and dent draft, they all will have knocks on them.
They've all been overlooked at least 4x - National Draft, Pre-Season Draft, Rookie Draft, Pre-Season Supplementary Period. Many will have been overlooked many more times, having been eligible for several years.

The question is whether there are any gems left, which have remained hidden for so long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly wish any chat about Richmond is just parked for 2 years. I just don't want to hear anything about them.
A big club which has had success, and now going through an inevitable slump after the departure of a number of key players from their period of success (Rance, Cotchin, Houli, Ellis, Lambert, Edwards, Castagna, Higgins), plus others now a shadow of their former selves (Grimes, Martin, Prestia). Add to that, their Triple Prem coach jumping from the sinking ship....

To me, they are the most irrelevant and uninteresting club at the moment, and just such a 'non-story'. They aren't even a train wreck story, as they're a big, successful club. They will be fine, they're just having their turn down the bottom. And yes, I'm still bitter over 2017.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back