Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

After all these years moving settlers and supply lines can be still so buggy. I've got one supply line I want to break but after baby sitting the settlements all day yesterday I'm convinced I've already re-signed the provisioner but I'm still getting the benefits of a connection.

A smaller example is Covenant which is now the scene of a war crime. Firstly this time I wiped the joint out planning to use it as a settlement (I usually side with them) but didn't actually realise ownership of most of the items doesn't reset. The settlement also has very little worth besides the aesthetic. Before realising this I made a supply line from the boathouse to Covenant and sent another settler there to then create a line to Zimonja. Upon realising I couldn't do what I wanted to tried moving the provisioner back to the boathouse and not only would they not physically respond to my request but the supply line on my map won't disappear. So I executed them hoping that would fix any glitch. The supply line is still showing. Because I generally roleplay in games so I can make decisions depending on my character and not me, I also executed the settler I sent because they are now a witness to the war crimes. The turrets are destroyed from previous attacks so the town is a smoking ruin. I've dragged all the bodies of the previous residents inside and closed the gates. Nobody shall ever know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back