Emergency List and Open Coaching Positions

Remove this Banner Ad

So are there people who's interest you are unsure of atm? can only count 10 team pages atm? and havnt seen some of those blokes around these traps in the last week even?
If they don't get in proper contact with us before draft date, you emergencies will enter the comp
Personally I would prefer you guys in the comp but we have to stick to the promise made which was first in first served as long as you stick to commitments
Only one of the 6 without a team thread has indicated why he currently cannot make one.

If they don't get in proper contact with us before draft date, you emergencies will enter the comp
Personally I would prefer you guys in the comp but we have to stick to the promise made which was first in first served as long as you stick to commitments
Only one of the 6 without a team thread has indicated why he currently cannot make one.

yeah i understand that you have a commitment to the guys and girls who were in first, just havnt seen alot of them around, we all have busy lives so its isnt a big deal just trying to gauge the odds of making a place tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tumblr_m1atsckpRF1r1hpdi.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back