Emergency List and Open Coaching Positions

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the emergency list for the BFFL in coming years. If teams become available, those who have indicated their interest here will be notified first. If you are interested in joining the BFFL, post here.

ANNOUNCEMENT

With the departure of @Fitzey's WA Knights from the competition, a place has opened up for aspiring coaches/managers. The first to register interest here will be accepted into the competition.
Good luck!

Interested, PM me about all the rules to see if I will do it.

It has been bought to the attention of the BFFL Board that Big Moose has been red carded, therefore Rule 5 and Rule 7 has been breached and Rule 6 will be enacted. Karnezis_13 and Silly Billy

Section 7.
  • 3.6: Any League member who has been permanently banned from the BF message boards shall be subject to immediate expulsion from the League, and permanent ineligibility for readmission.

Rule 5: Member responsibilities
Each League member assumes and agrees to be bound by certain obligations of membership in the League, which shall include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
  • To maintain his good standing as a member of BF.
  • To be bound by and observe all decisions of the CEO in all matters within his purview.
  • To be bound by and observe all decisions, rulings, and actions of the Board of Governors in all matters within its purview.
  • To be bound by any and all of the terms and provisions of these Official League Rules, as now or as hereafter may be in effect.
  • To actively maintain his League franchise, and perform all essential team operations during each campaign.
  • To participate in League governance as a voting member of the Board of Governors.
Rule 6: Emergency member replacement
In the event that, during a League campaign, any League member is expelled or otherwise withdraws from the League, said member's team shall be handled as provided by the CEO for the balance of the campaign, or until a permanent replacement owner for that team is recruited, whichever comes first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't see this thread MY BAD!! But yes if anyone pulls out. I will be in!

Fill this out you can change it whenever you want up until acceptance into the BFFL.

Club Location:
Club Name:
Club Colours or logo:
Club Venue:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back