Emergency List and Open Coaching Positions

Remove this Banner Ad

I really like that name, Top End Taipans. that deserves to be in the AFL.
I've been mistaken on here plenty of times before and instead of making a fool of my self, I will ask this question. Sarcasm or serious?

I've been mistaken on here plenty of times before and instead of making a fool of my self, I will ask this question. Sarcasm or serious?

No question is a stupid question SP, and i am deadly srs that is one awesome name mate, it rolls of the tongue perfectly Top one syllable End one syllable Taipans 2 Syllables

No question is a stupid question SP, and i am deadly srs that is one awesome name mate, it rolls of the tongue perfectly Top one syllable End one syllable Taipans 2 Syllables
Haha. That was exactly what I was thinking about rolling off the tongue perfectly. But thanks mate. :D:thumbsu:

*ANNOUNCEMENT*
After long discussions this afternoon the Board of the Oregon Eagle's have decided to make a bigger push to get into the BFFL's inaugural season by relocating to the mainland that you all call Australia. With this comes the new team name and location that they will be playing if there bid is successful. No 1 ticket holder and main sponsor Sir Richard Branson was quoted saying "this is a great step for the club and one that should not go unrecognised by the BFFL board"
They will now be known as the MAINLAND MUTANTS FOOTBALL CLUB, and will also be sticking to there original colours Dark green and yellow. There new home will be known as Underground Field which will be the 1st ever football ground built under the city of Melbourne.
We have obtained a picture of what could be the teams new logo,
y7Tgk.jpg

:D But Sir Richard Branson said its a great step for the club lol
Haha lol!

But in all seriousness, I would much rather play the "Oregon Eagles", than the "Mainland Mutants".

Maybe go "[somewhere in Australia] Eagles"

I think we should have an Eagles

Haha lol!

But in all seriousness, I would much rather play the "Oregon Eagles", than the "Mainland Mutants".

Maybe go "[somewhere in Australia] Eagles"

I think we should have an Eagles
Took me so long to do that logo :( lol i was bored

you guys have been designing Logo???

I have been getting all my scouts out to watch talent prior to the draft.....serious haha

Do much prefer the Eagles though Eagles :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*ANNOUNCEMENT*
After long discussions this afternoon the Board of the Oregon Eagle's have decided to make a bigger push to get into the BFFL's inaugural season by relocating to the mainland that you all call Australia. With this comes the new team name and location that they will be playing if there bid is successful. No 1 ticket holder and main sponsor Sir Richard Branson was quoted saying "this is a great step for the club and one that should not go unrecognised by the BFFL board"
They will now be known as the MAINLAND MUTANTS FOOTBALL CLUB, and will also be sticking to there original colours Dark green and yellow. There new home will be known as Underground Field which will be the 1st ever football ground built under the city of Melbourne.
We have obtained a picture of what could be the teams new logo,
y7Tgk.jpg

Them two are splinters goons out of the original Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles.

Nice

I was going to ask! was bringing but a memory i just couldnt pick from where

See the pigs shoulder pads.........Turtle shells, that's Beebop i think? and Rockstead was the Rhino.

crazy memory to remember that fumbler! i would have been about 4-6 when that was last one telly early 90's ?

I was in my teens and I still have a mint condition poster of them exactly like they are in that logo. Also two He Man posters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back