Toast Elliot Yeo appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeo,Barrass & McGovern are just about the best intercept marks in the comp.

And we have all 3 for pick 28,pick 43 and a rookie selection.....madness

Gov should be the template for a rookie pick. Has elite attributes but needs some serious development. Liam Ryan may have been another.

Hopefully we don't jinx it. He is in great form.
Liked post match interview when Bristling Brian Taylor asked Butler about Yeo, and the reply was 'Yeoy's actually keeping a lid on it..for a change'..excuse my paraphrasing.
Fantastic if Yeo has matured & stopped reading his 2015 Fyfe comparisons & WCE BF midseason kudos.
Special talent. Go Yeoy, very important to our side.
Quick aside, some have mentioned BT interviews in the room post match as ordinary/cringeworthy/bad.
I quite like it, bit of fun...helps when you've got Butts with a sense of humour & Wellers telling BT he should talk to Hilly next, and ask him about Wood's hanger on him. Like the camaraderie. Briza's 'Wellinghaaam' very good.

Hopefully we don't jinx it. He is in great form.
Liked post match interview when Bristling Brian Taylor asked Butler about Yeo, and the reply was 'Yeoy's actually keeping a lid on it..for a change'..excuse my paraphrasing.
Fantastic if Yeo has matured & stopped reading his 2015 Fyfe comparisons & WCE BF midseason kudos.
Special talent. Go Yeoy, very important to our side.
Quick aside, some have mentioned BT interviews in the room post match as ordinary/cringeworthy/bad.
I quite like it, bit of fun...helps when you've got Butts with a sense of humour & Wellers telling BT he should talk to Hilly next, and ask him about Wood's hanger on him. Like the camaraderie. Briza's 'Wellinghaaam' very good.
Yeh i like it - especially if the players are in on it having a bit of a laugh. Probably one of the things you only really enjoy when its your team. I watch fnf on fox so this is the first one ive actually seen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice piece on Yeo. Interesting that him and simmo still harbour interests of him becoming a full time mid.

With his Judd like power he's most damaging running away from stoppages, second to that it's passing through congestion from defence.

Looks wasted with his back to goal like Fyfe or Martin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeo Duggan Sheed Venables* = Quality group of young mids to build around for the future.

*if he stays

Add Shuey + Gaff and its a decent midfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back