Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 37 Team Thread : It's the year of the Dragon, Rise up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Greenery no longer has the ability to reach 100 match thread posts. He lacks vibrancy and creativity. Usually hovers around 20-40 post per week areas. Considering this I doubt he can double post.
Yuck activity banter
Didn't realise we were playing the Wonders this week

Update:
My USB was stolen from my car at work, but fortunately thw cops managed to recover it!!!!!!
However the match summaries were deleted from the usb!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Fortunately the copy of the Dragons all time stat's I had prepared were still there!!!!!! :):):):):):)

1714381563006.png

I've come around to not having match summaries. It makes me live in the moment.
200.gif

Update:
My USB was stolen from my car at work, but fortunately thw cops managed to recover it!!!!!!
However the match summaries were deleted from the usb!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Fortunately the copy of the Dragons all time stat's I had prepared were still there!!!!!! :):):):):):)

View attachment 1974659
Nerd Alert GIF

Been a little while since I did a posting update so here we go:

1715081884255.png

• 'Twas good to see an uptick in posting from pK75 and Knifey Spoony recently
  • T2B_ still sitting pretty at the top of the charts with a touch under 100 posts per week, with DragoDelph (64.3ppw) only just holding second place ahead of serial_thrilla with 63.2ppw
  • The rest of the top 10 are: big_icky (37.1), Greenery (32.6), PhenomenalV1 (26.5), Supersuns (22.3), Bonz (21.4), Ligma (13.9) and Pie 4 Life (12.4)
  • We have 9 players remaining with 100% involvement
  • The Wonders proved to be one of our most engaging opponents of the season, our most active thread since Round 6 and the most participants since Round 5

Been a little while since I did a posting update so here we go:

View attachment 1982422

• 'Twas good to see an uptick in posting from pK75 and Knifey Spoony recently
  • T2B_ still sitting pretty at the top of the charts with a touch under 100 posts per week, with DragoDelph (64.3ppw) only just holding second place ahead of serial_thrilla with 63.2ppw
  • The rest of the top 10 are: big_icky (37.1), Greenery (32.6), PhenomenalV1 (26.5), Supersuns (22.3), Bonz (21.4), Ligma (13.9) and Pie 4 Life (12.4)
  • We have 9 players remaining with 100% involvement
  • The Wonders proved to be one of our most engaging opponents of the season, our most active thread since Round 6 and the most participants since Round 5
Knifey Spoony LOVES the Demons. :whitecheck:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back