Opinion Domestic Politics BF style

Remove this Banner Ad

ALP 31 L-NP 38 Green 13 ON 6 others 12
Labor’s primary vote has tumbled to below its 2022 election result for the first time with both major parties now neck and neck on a two-party-preferred basis as cost-of-living pressures escalate and the Albanese government faces a mounting list of political and policy crises. An exclusive Newspoll conducted for The Australian shows Labor’s primary vote falling four points to 31 per cent in the past three weeks.
The government now heads into the final parliamentary sitting of the year with its primary support lower than its election result of 32.6 per cent. The Coalition’s primary vote has lifted a point to 38 per cent – its highest level of support since the election.
In two-party-preferred terms, this puts Labor and the Coalition equal.
Mr Albanese’s approval ratings fell a further two points to 40 per cent. This is the Prime Minister’s lowest level of approval since the election. It has fallen 12 points since July. His dissatisfaction levels rose a point to 53 per cent, giving him a net approval rating of minus 13.
Mr Dutton’s approval rating of 37 per cent and disapproval of 50 remained unchanged, giving the Opposition Leader the same net result as Mr Albanese. This is the second poll in a row to show more voters were dissatisfied with Mr Albanese’s performance than they were with Mr Dutton.
The head-to-head contest between the two leaders remained largely unchanged, with Mr Albanese on 46 per cent and Mr Dutton down a point to 35 per cent. The margin between the two leaders has narrowed significantly since July when Mr Albanese enjoyed a 25-point lead over Mr Dutton.

“Imposter Christianity”
Dominionism and the NAR.
As we know Morrison is a part of this dangerous movement who want to take over all aspects of society globally in order to bring the return of Christ.

A small excerpt from the article:

“For all its faults, Australia is a free and democratic country with, generally, sensible attitudes towards religion and one of the best electoral systems in the world. It’s easy to be complacent and imagine this could never change.

I’ve been researching the rise of Christian dominionism – a very close cousin of Christian nationalism – for the last 12 years. It’s an ideology that teaches that Jesus will not return to earth until his followers have established a global theocracy which will see Old Testament Biblical Law enforced across every nation.

The dominionists’ plan for achieving Total World Domination is called the Seven Mountains Mandate.

Followers of this ideology are encouraged, trained and mentored, to infiltrate and conquer the Seven Mountains of Influence.

These “mountains” represent:

• Government (including law, the military, and our electoral system)
  • Business (including unions)
  • Education
  • Media and the Arts
  • Entertainment
  • Religion, and
  • the Family.
The Seven Mountains Mandate is a political strategy devised and promoted by a large, but nebulous group, called the New Apostolic Reformation. The NAR’s leaders, revered as “prophets” and “apostles”, aspire, eventually, to sit atop each one of these mountains on every nation on earth – at which point Jesus will return to rapture them to eternal glory in Heaven.

You may never have heard of the New Apostolic Reformation and that’s just how they like it. But Apostolic networks are among the fastest growing movements in the modern Christian world.
You may be surprised to hear that, according to ChurchWatch Central – an Australian group of concerned pastors, elders and church-goers – the New Apostolic Reformation is associated with over 1000 churches here in Australia.

The aim of the NAR’s Seven Mountains strategy is for evangelical Christians to infiltrate governments and the public institutions which surround them; quietly building power and influence within those institutions, with the objective of gaining complete control.

If you look at this as a Christian movement, there is so much about dominionism that just doesn’t make sense.”

Thus is the issue with media in these times. Most of us see through the bullshit but you always have the limited thinkers like OGC, notbrave, fester, etc to repost and run with it.

I know there is right wing versions but I'm posting this in the left wing echo chamber.

The majority of us shake our head and move on but In reality, stupid people runneth it and it really does ruin lives.

Thus is the issue with media in these times. Most of us see through the bullshit but you always have the limited thinkers like OGC, notbrave, fester, etc to repost and run with it.

I know there is right wing versions but I'm posting this in the left wing echo chamber.

The majority of us shake our head and move on but In reality, stupid people runneth it and it really does ruin lives.

What on earth do you possibly think anything in that video has to do with being left or right wing?

By the way I've never heard of this person before your post but I searched 'Eddie Gallagher drug mule' and 'Eddie Gallagher Mexico' and nothing remotely relevant came up. So it seems like it's actually you who has just heard some random bullshit and unquestioningly believed it. I'm shocked.

WTF?
Surely you jest.

What on earth do you possibly think anything in that video has to do with being left or right wing?

By the way I've never heard of this person before your post but I searched 'Eddie Gallagher drug mule' and 'Eddie Gallagher Mexico' and nothing remotely relevant came up. So it seems like it's actually you who has just heard some random bullshit and unquestioningly believed it. I'm shocked.
Totally missed the point.

Wholly *. Can you read or do you just twist off when the wrong people post in your thread.

*en moron

Last edited:
Totally missed the point.

Wholly *. Can you read or do you just twist off when the wrong people post in your thread.

*en moron
If you'd actually made an identifiable point rather than going on an unhinged 'eVerYtHinG bad is lEfT wInG' rant, I'm sure I wouldn't have missed it.

If you'd actually made an identifiable point rather than going on an unhinged 'eVerYtHinG bad is lEfT wInG' rant, I'm sure I wouldn't have missed it.

No doubt he's having a hard time with the media hassling his mate Alan Jones.

Another one bites the dust.

Apart from ACT chief minister Andrew Barr, who next week hits 9 years as chief minister and came to power a couple of months before Palaszczuk did, every other premier and the NT Chief Minister has been in their role less than 2 years. Just heard Palaszczuk talk about how much, changes of faces there has been at National Cabinet, as one of the reasons why she considered leaving.

Geez Albanese hasn't hit the 2 year milestone yet either. Seems longer.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*en moron

FFS Isaak. That's just idiocy on a stick. Be better.

Last edited:
Just heard Palaszczuk talk about how much, changes of faces there has been at National Cabinet, as one of the reasons why she considered leaving.

Reckon the rapidly declining popularity of the Qld Labor Govt. and the strong likelihood that they may be ousted at the 2024 election might be more of a reason for her wanting to move on:

SA Premier Peter Malinauskas says the state government supports stage 3 tax cuts for middle income earners, after it was revealed the prime minister was under rising pressure from Labor’s left faction to water down the measures.
Federal Labor has faced mounting internal pressure from rank-and-file party members over the reform, with the left arguing the move would be inflationary at a time when the government is fighting to bring down persistent inflation.
But Mr Malinauskas said his government supported any reduction in workers’ tax and believed the federal government intended to go ahead with the measures. “We’ve had no indication that the federal government is changing its position on this (stage 3 tax cuts), and the state government welcomes any reduction in the taxing of work,” Mr Malinauskas told The Advertiser. The premier said his government had been focused on reducing taxes at a state level. “In fact, our most recent budget, we abolished stamp duty for eligible first home buyers,” he said.

SA Premier Peter Malinauskas says the state government supports stage 3 tax cuts for middle income earners, after it was revealed the prime minister was under rising pressure from Labor’s left faction to water down the measures.
Federal Labor has faced mounting internal pressure from rank-and-file party members over the reform, with the left arguing the move would be inflationary at a time when the government is fighting to bring down persistent inflation.
But Mr Malinauskas said his government supported any reduction in workers’ tax and believed the federal government intended to go ahead with the measures. “We’ve had no indication that the federal government is changing its position on this (stage 3 tax cuts), and the state government welcomes any reduction in the taxing of work,” Mr Malinauskas told The Advertiser. The premier said his government had been focused on reducing taxes at a state level. “In fact, our most recent budget, we abolished stamp duty for eligible first home buyers,” he said.

Well, it seems like some measure of commonsense may be dawning on the government if these hinted tweaks go through...

I have mixed feelings about ScoMo. His response to the bushfire emergency in 2018/19 left a lot to be desired but I thought he made a few correct decisions re closing Australia's borders during the pandemic. Isolating Australia probably saved many lives and I am not sure if Labor under Anthony Albanese would have done the same. On the other hand ScoMo's defence of Berejiklian was hard to take at times and the Covid vaccine rollout could have been more efficient.

I have mixed feelings about ScoMo. His response to the bushfire emergency in 2018/19 left a lot to be desired but I thought he made a few correct decisions re closing Australia's borders during the pandemic. Isolating Australia probably saved many lives and I am not sure if Labor under Anthony Albanese would have done the same. On the other hand ScoMo's defence of Berejiklian was hard to take at times and the Covid vaccine rollout could have been more efficient.

Nah he was utter shite man

Well, it seems like some measure of commonsense may be dawning on the government if these hinted tweaks go through...

Won't somebody please think of the campaigners on 200k+ that are doing it tough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back