Div 1 Tipping Comp - Its back......maybe

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 24, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Panther, Arsenal
After a one year hiatus I am looking to run another tipping competition for Division 1, if people want it.

In the past few years we have had a lot of fun and it kept some conversations and banter going.

As many know some tipping comps run out of legs when people know they cannot win, in the past I have had a few other comps inside the tipping to at least keep it going.

What I am after is any suggestions.

In the past we have had (other than the normal tipping) most perfect rounds, margin on a selected game and a few others.

So, anyone got any ideas? All suggestions taken. Also, to run this we need a few people to commit, who is in? In the past we start with heaps so I expect many to be back.

No cost to enter and no prizes (I will happily buy the winner/s a Boags at one of the finals....as long as they don't buy me one back.......), just bragging rights and something else to get some good, fun conversations going.

Cheers

DC

After a one year hiatus I am looking to run another tipping competition for Division 1, if people want it.

In the past few years we have had a lot of fun and it kept some conversations and banter going.

As many know some tipping comps run out of legs when people know they cannot win, in the past I have had a few other comps inside the tipping to at least keep it going.

What I am after is any suggestions.

In the past we have had (other than the normal tipping) most perfect rounds, margin on a selected game and a few others.

So, anyone got any ideas? All suggestions taken. Also, to run this we need a few people to commit, who is in? In the past we start with heaps so I expect many to be back.

No cost to enter and no prizes (I will happily buy the winner/s a Boags at one of the finals....as long as they don't buy me one back.......), just bragging rights and something else to get some good, fun conversations going.

Cheers

DC
Gday Denny im in

Count me in, but keep it simple Denny. For example each week select one game where you pick the winner and winning margin. Closest to the winning margin gets an extra point. I am sure there are greater minds than me out there who can come up with other ideas, but keep it simple. An old fella like me has trouble keeping up with modern "stuff"
Oh for the good old days, bring back the high ankle boots and nail in leather stops.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back