Multiplat Diablo 4

Remove this Banner Ad

It's just certain elite combos that make me cry. As a sorcerer I'm literally 3/3 glass cannon in the skill tree lol. So I rely on my ability cooldowns which grant a barrier every time. I think it's tier 13 or 14 nightmare dungeons which are currently 4-5 levels above me and I've found in terms of efficiency that's my limit as long as I play smart and some cheesy combos don't appear. 3-4 levels above is no sweat at all.

It's just certain elite combos that make me cry. As a sorcerer I'm literally 3/3 glass cannon in the skill tree lol. So I rely on my ability cooldowns which grant a barrier every time. I think it's tier 13 or 14 nightmare dungeons which are currently 4-5 levels above me and I've found in terms of efficiency that's my limit as long as I play smart and some cheesy combos don't appear. 3-4 levels above is no sweat at all.

I feel you. I'm playing a whirlwind Barb and occasionally I'll run into a group of elites who all happen to CC. I've come to accept even with my CC gear I will likely die in those situations until I can get one of them. Thankfully fortitude + barrier helps, but still it's a little rock paper scissors.

I feel you. I'm playing a whirlwind Barb and occasionally I'll run into a group of elites who all happen to CC. I've come to accept even with my CC gear I will likely die in those situations until I can get one of them. Thankfully fortitude + barrier helps, but still it's a little rock paper scissors.

I had one where the nightmare modifiers were something about freezing and I came across this combo of elites that could stun, freeze, and lay down copious amounts of poison pools. I can teleport out of CC once but then it's on cool down. The moment I engaged them I would be stun locked and the poison pools would just melt me. I tried to chain CC them then unleash my ultimate to even smash just one but the moment they had any second free I was stun locked and dead again lol. The only time so far now that I actually decided to actively avoid a pack of elites because I simply couldn't kill them. I'm just glad the objective wasn't to kill all enemies.

I'm half way through 65 and I find +4 levels comfortably manageable so I think I'll move to WT4 as soon as I hit 66. The extra XP gain and improved drops from there should help.

I had one where the nightmare modifiers were something about freezing and I came across this combo of elites that could stun, freeze, and lay down copious amounts of poison pools. I can teleport out of CC once but then it's on cool down. The moment I engaged them I would be stun locked and the poison pools would just melt me. I tried to chain CC them then unleash my ultimate to even smash just one but the moment they had any second free I was stun locked and dead again lol. The only time so far now that I actually decided to actively avoid a pack of elites because I simply couldn't kill them. I'm just glad the objective wasn't to kill all enemies.

I'm half way through 65 and I find +4 levels comfortably manageable so I think I'll move to WT4 as soon as I hit 66. The extra XP gain and improved drops from there should help.

That is legit the same combo that got me. Bastards!!

Unfortunately this is the busiest time of year for me at work and coming in to summer have not had as much time as I would have liked to get through it. At level 51 and just starting Act III on my first playthrough. I did * around in Act I for ages although I'm still missing 3 side quests from there I can't find, and also hit 22/23 dungeons in Fractured Peaks but I can't seem to find the last one anywhere? What's the go, the last one only appears in Nightmare?

I'm posting here having done no research so apologies if I'm way off the mark. Mate informed we yesterday this has co-op multiplayer, I'd just assumed it was a single player RPG. Can anyone offer insight into that? Firstly is it multiplayer in the proper RPG mode, and secondly is it proper multiplayer or is it more a case of dropping in on your mate's game to help them with missions etc but not fully fleshed out?

I'm posting here having done no research so apologies if I'm way off the mark. Mate informed we yesterday this has co-op multiplayer, I'd just assumed it was a single player RPG. Can anyone offer insight into that? Firstly is it multiplayer in the proper RPG mode, and secondly is it proper multiplayer or is it more a case of dropping in on your mate's game to help them with missions etc but not fully fleshed out?

It's just drop in whenever you want. If you drop in on a friend's game and they're on the same quest as you then progression will count. Up to 4 players co-op. It has lite MMO elements so in towns and the open world you'll see other players running around but any dungeon or instanced area will be private to only you/your party.

Unfortunately this is the busiest time of year for me at work and coming in to summer have not had as much time as I would have liked to get through it. At level 51 and just starting Act III on my first playthrough. I did * around in Act I for ages although I'm still missing 3 side quests from there I can't find, and also hit 22/23 dungeons in Fractured Peaks but I can't seem to find the last one anywhere? What's the go, the last one only appears in Nightmare?

The 23rd dungeon might be the capstone dungeon to unlock WT3 which won't appear until after you complete the story. That's supposedly the same with some quests. You've actually found more quests in Fractured Peaks than me. I'm 31/35 I think. I have maxed out renown there so I'm not too fussed but some are apparently very RNG based when and where they'll drop so I guess they will eventually when I'm there doing a helltide or farming whispers or something.

I feel a bit bummed after seeing how awesome some necro and barb transmogs look. Going with this at the moment. I think it looks tidy compared to some other sorcs I see trying for high fantasy.

Also spent the entire weekend trying to nail down the build. Lightning is a fantastic way to level sorcerer. Huge up time and some aspects really carry you through early game. However it hits an absolute brick wall in end game. Finally switched it up to ice on Friday and it took until tonight to actually work it out. It's so gear specific and that's also going to influence your ability point choices a bit too. On top of that it took me until actually really understanding how the build works and why, and then how to play it. I think that's why my YouTube suggestion feed is full of 4827273737443 videos of "bEsT iCe SoRc BuiLd evvvweerrrrr" because it is actually different for everyone. Have to admit I was pretty frustrated yesterday because I just couldn't get it to work and since I'd taken the plunge I couldn't just flick a switch and go back to lightning. Now that I know what I'm doing, it works, and it's fun again looking for the pieces to now buff it.

188ce9a811f33-screenshotUrl.jpg 188ce9a655749-screenshotUrl.jpg

Really enjoying this, the whole paragon board is confusing me a little bit and i’am still not entirely sure what path I should be taking, however i’am having a blast. Would be cool to play with others from time to time… tried to join an Aussie guild.. see what happens I guess.

I’am up to that lv 70 capstone dungeon, I had a crack when lower 60 and it kicked my ass, so hopefully I can get through it now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really enjoying this, the whole paragon board is confusing me a little bit and i’am still not entirely sure what path I should be taking, however i’am having a blast. Would be cool to play with others from time to time… tried to join an Aussie guild.. see what happens I guess.

I’am up to that lv 70 capstone dungeon, I had a crack when lower 60 and it kicked my ass, so hopefully I can get through it now.

With paragon boards just pick one that will suit your playstyle. They all have a legendary node and different themed rare nodes. Just make your way around them. You don't need to hit every node, just carve a path through. If you haven't done many nightmare dungeons you won't have many glyphs either but you'll collect them in no time. Then again just slot in the ones that suit your build the most and level them. Don't worry if you can't hit the requirements for the bonus on the glyph right away as once you get a glyph to 15 then it's radius on the board increases and you'll be able to get the bonus.

One thing that's annoying me is my minions will try and attack an elite that is immune until you kill the others linked to him. I'm using corpse explosion to do most damage and it makes it really hard to kill the linked enemies surrounding the elite when none of my skeletons focus on them

Just starting out so have some catching up to do ITT.

Tried out each class and various builds to about lvl 20-30 to figure what I want to main. I don't really know what to expect when I hit end game, nightmare dungeons etc so I'm interested in feedback for the builds I like.

My favourite build is a Trap/Rapid shot Rogue. Its been the strongest so far, I'm level 23 and haven't even come close to dying and have been crushing elites/bosses easier than anything else I've tried though I started playing it last so my skill is improved compared to when I was complete noob.

Also love corpse exploding Necro and lightning Sorc, though I haven't really played around with any other builds for these two classes because they're so good.

Also tried various Barb builds and a werewolf Druid but I don't think they're for me.

been heavily into this when i can game, enjoying it much more than 3 so far. never played 2, had 1 back in the day and loved it
playing as an earth druid but will respec to see if any of the other trees suit more or just for a change up

does being in a guild actually do anything? or is it really just a chat thing and changes the randos who pop in on your server?

I’ve got my Necro up to 66 and finding it all pretty easy. The problem though is it’s a passive style and I get bored quick playing it.

I’ve also been playing a Druid which I have to say is infinitely more fun. It’s only 46 though. I started as a nature mage which was quite good in crowds but lacked single target and defensively.

Changed it up to wolf/bear and am killing it and having a blast. There are no obvious flaws with the build im using. It’s powerful and fun, not just one or the other like most builds I’ve tried. I’ve also got 2 really good abilities from gear that really bolster it a lot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back