Multiplat Diablo 4

Remove this Banner Ad

So stupid question. As a necromancer. If reap is assigned to X. Is my equipped weapon damage output combined with the damage from reap? Or is it just the Reap assigned damage?

It's: damage = skill percentage * weapon damage

So according to the wiki, if rank one reap is 12% then it's weapon damage multiplied by 12%. In the options somewhere there is the option to have more detailed tooltips. This is why the most important stat on any weapon over any affix is the base damage because all of your damage dealing abilities will scale from that figure.

Finished the story. Really really good and the last cutscene (video not ingame cutscene) is ******* amazing. Bit like the intro one.

Now the game really opens up because far out there is so much to do. I'll be moving to WT3 probably tomorrow, only half way through level 49.

Am I the only one who finds this game repetitive and boring?
Spam attack, watch mob explode, collect loot, move onto next mob, repeat this process 40,000 times.
I played D1 and D2 and would have smashed this game when I was younger but I'm just not vibing with it now.

Am I the only one who finds this game repetitive and boring?
Spam attack, watch mob explode, collect loot, move onto next mob, repeat this process 40,000 times.
I played D1 and D2 and would have smashed this game when I was younger but I'm just not vibing with it now.

That's what Diablo is though. Kill stuff to get loot to lift difficulty to kill more stuff to get more loot to lift difficulty to kill more... Etc etc.

ok thanks, looks like I need to find another game genre, this is selling like hotcakes for Blizzard though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need to start doing some of the story stuff or I’ll be playing forever, I’m level 25 and haven’t done any story missions since the end of the prologue.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I need to start doing some of the story stuff or I’ll be playing forever, I’m level 25 and haven’t done any story missions since the end of the prologue.

This is an attractive option to make the most of it, but you don't want to risk burning out before getting to end game. There is just so much to and you'll hit 50 well before finishing the story.

1am time of post. Dwwaino you're loving it way too much! :D

I think I pushed on until 2. Starting to replace most of my legendaries from late story level with sacred ones from WT3.

Also take note of the price of rerolling. I thought I was pretty sound with gold then ended up broke lol

I pushed through a fair bit of the story last night.

Even though it’s open world, you can get from A to B pretty quickly and the dungeons, cellars etc. are pretty quick to run through. I’ve learnt to wait to go into them though as there usually a side quest attach later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back