Review Dees v Suns: Good, Bad and Downright Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

As David King says "it's a ground ball game"
As David King also says: “any player that makes contact with another player needs to be thrown in a gas chamber.” and “Imagine how much better this game would be if Izak Rankine was playing?”

As David King also says: “any player that makes contact with another player needs to be thrown in a gas chamber.” and “Imagine how much better this game would be if Izak Rankine was playing?”
King, Dunstall, Brereton, they all have no credibility on this stuff. They used to regularly go out there and try and hurt people.

People are allowed to change their opinions over time. I'd be more worried if they still thought going out there to hurt people was ok.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Fair call. I guess what irks me the most is their holier than thou approach, especially against line ball calls like the JVR one.

GC rucks jump high and put that knee up, Max looked scared and like he didnt want anything to do with that. Could have been just looking after the knee TBF.

Thought Max had an excellent game and he destroyed GC around the ground. Saved our skin down back a few times and got a couple of goals himself.

Think he was unlucky not to get a few blocking frees in the ruck. Witts was putting the arm and knee out constantly and Gawn always gets pinged when he does it.

Only getting to catch up on reactions to the game now as I went out afterwards, but lol. An incredible amount of melting from opposition supporters that obviously watched the last five minutes of the game and weren't privy to the numerous goals kicked by GC directly due to horrendous umpiring in the first three quarters.

The whinging about the Chol non-free is equally funny. Literally three seconds later in the same passage of play they had a shot at goal from 15-20 metres closer, directly in front. Guess the umpires made him miss, too.

Trying to get other teams players suspended is a beta move. Those whinge threads on the main board are puke worthy

Mate, you're living the definition of beta by following me around and commenting on everything I post.

Also, I don't think Michael Christian reads this board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only getting to catch up on reactions to the game now as I went out afterwards, but lol. An incredible amount of melting from opposition supporters that obviously watched the last five minutes of the game and weren't privy to the numerous goals kicked by GC directly due to horrendous umpiring in the first three quarters.

The whinging about the Chol non-free is equally funny. Literally three seconds later in the same passage of play they had a shot at goal from 15-20 metres closer, directly in front. Guess the umpires made him miss, too.
On the plus side it made the cess pit that is r/afl fun for trolling.

So hard to give votes this week that I dont think ill even bother
Nah heck that. This isn't the Logies or some council election. Go and vote.

If you can't be bring yourself to think about who deserves it- and they all played like goddamn pussies so I don't blame you- just copy and paste my unreal votes and use those.

I think it's worth some sort of sanction as it's careless. But Chol's tackle i'd also deem crude and careless too, yet doesn't even get a fine or something. I get dangerous tackles mainly apply to the sling into the ground, but if you're putting the onus on players to have a duty of care as well as being an institution that's about protecting the head... than i'd classify that as a tackle, that is dangerous

Nah * that. This isn't the Logies or some council election. Go and vote.

If you can't be bring yourself to think about who deserves it- and they all played like goddamn pussies so I don't blame you- just copy and paste my unreal votes and use those.

They weren't pussies, just not very good. But ok, I'll vote just for you Toump.

They weren't pussies, just not very good. But ok, I'll vote just for you Toump.
Yeah fair enough very poor choice of words from me. Not the first time.
Thanks for your votes! Very happy Christian snagged a couple!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back