Review Dees v Dank's Drug-Mules: the Good, Bad & Fugly with a bonus salute to Darcy Parish

Remove this Banner Ad

A few more of the toxic tweets

View attachment 649096

Pretty pathetic. If saying a player does dumb shit or wondering what the hell a kick was about is what they're classifying as bullying, the commentators should all be sacked (Bruce McAvaney aside, who just loves everyone, doesn't he?).

Bay 13 have worked out all the original tweets. Looks like we were too soft to include any about our own players (and there are plenty out there).

Dangerfield, Jong, Docherty , Neale and Wallis lol

Last edited:

Are the media going to accept any responsibility for the tweets?
Every article they write the headlines are full of 'disgrace/coward/dog/pathetic' an other such overly emotional language.

Of course the poeple will follow
Few things in life are certain .... Death, Taxes and the medea taking accountability for absolutely nothing

INTERCEPT MARKS FOR THE SEASON-

(Sicily took 7 against Adelaide by himself)

Hibberd- 5
Frost- 2
Jetta- 2
Salem- 2

Lever- 0
Omac- 0

CONTESTED MARKS SEASON

Frost- 1
Omac- 0

DISPOSALS SEASON

Frost- 29
Omac- 18
Wagner- 16

ONE ON ONE LOSS PERCENTAGE SEASON

Jetta 50%
Omac 37.5%
Frost 37.5%
Hibberd 33.3%
Hunt 33.3%

RE intercerpt marks: I'm pretty sure no one thinks Frost or OMac are as good as Silcy for one, but the pressure, or lack of, our midfield is putting on would make it hard for any KPD. Put Silcy in D50 with our mids slaughtering the ball and running one way like downhill skiers and he'd be struggling for intercept marks too.

Our backline does look like shit, and are out of form, but for whatever reason the midfield sees to be escaping a lot of critisim. Jones, Viney and ANB have been just as bad as Frost, OMac and Hibbo. Max playing nowhere near what he's capable of either

A few more of the toxic tweets
/snip

Is that it? i get called equivalent or worse at least once a fortnight at my job and i sure as shit dont bring home mid 6 figures. granted i didnt expect them to put up very strongly worded ones filled with swear words but thats soft as butter, and then to find out they weren't even directed at our players :oops::rolleyes: stop focusing on pointless shit and win games

Bay 13 have worked out all the original tweets. Looks like we were too soft to include any about our own players (and there are plenty out there).

Dangerfield, Jong, Docherty , Neale and Wallis lol

Still reeling from hearing someone call Tom McDonald a flog tbh.

Are the media going to accept any responsibility for the tweets?
Every article they write the headlines are full of 'disgrace/coward/dog/pathetic' an other such overly emotional language.

Of course the poeple will follow
This is quite true you know. The general Reach message about the damage of online bullying has some merit. But I read the tweets on the banner and its literally what paid commentators will say, articles etc. weekly. Okay so I don't think Gary Lyon or Roos said that there was a lot of the flog about Tom McDonald at any stage I recall (would be funny if they had) but you know what I mean.

Don't mind a bit of social messaging/grandstanding because sponsors love it and it brings money to the club.

Having said that, that banner was a ****ing terrible idea and the implementation of said idea was absolute bollocks.

Why are Melbourne players running through a banner with a tweet directed at Patrick Dangerfield?
Since when was Jake Stringer not actually a douche?
"Idiot", "cheap shit stats", "wtf was that kick"... are these legitimately the best examples of "bullying" these ****ing donuts could find?

On top of everything else these blue and red dickheads were too pussy to run through a banner with tweets actually directed at them. What a cluster****.

This would never have happened under Paul Roos- wasn't his wifey all about that positive mindset shit? The players run through a banner saying "FLOG" and LOW AND ****ING BEHOLD they play like ****ING FLOGS. I'M LOOKING AT YOU TOM "THREE GAMES ONE GOAL" McDONALD.

Next banner just give me some quotes from coach/lord/saviour goody goodwin.
"TIME TO GET GRUMPY!!!!!"
"WE NEED TO GET BETTER"
"FUGAZIFUGOOZEY!!"
"IM HURTING, YOU'RE HURTING, WE'RE ALL HURTING, IT HURTS!!"

As an aside I had to sit through one of the Reach Foundation's garbage workshops at school. Jim was there and the whole thing was dogshit. Absolutely the most useless organisation on earth. **** them.

Win some games you stupid ****ing pricks.

Don't mind a bit of social messaging/grandstanding because sponsors love it and it brings money to the club.

Having said that, that banner was a ******* terrible idea and the implementation of said idea was absolute bollocks.

Why are Melbourne players running through a banner with a tweet directed at Patrick Dangerfield?
"Idiot", "cheap shit stats", "wtf was that kick"... are these legitimately the best examples of "bullying" these ******* donuts could find?

On top of everything else these blue and red dickheads were too pussy to run through a banner with tweets actually directed at them. What a cluster****.

This would never have happened under Paul Roos- wasn't his wifey all about that positive mindset shit? The players run through a banner saying "FLOG" and LOW AND ******* BEHOLD they play like ******* FLOGS. I'M LOOKING AT YOU TOM "THREE GAMES ONE GOAL" McDONALD.

"WE NEED TO GET BETTER"
"FUGAZIFUGOOZEY!!"

As an aside I had to sit through one of the Reach Foundation's garbage workshops at school. Jim was there and the whole thing was dogshit. Absolutely the most useless organisation on earth. **** them.

Win some games you stupid ******* pricks.
I'm going to crochet this post into a new quilt

l9jB1wc.png

Kind of dawned on me; we're never going to be a finals team if we have not 1 but 2 Wagners in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having said that, that banner was a ******* terrible idea and the implementation of said idea was absolute bollocks.

"Idiot", "cheap shit stats", "wtf was that kick"... are these legitimately the best examples of "bullying" these ******* donuts could find?

This would never have happened under Paul Roos- wasn't his wifey all about that positive mindset shit? The players run through a banner saying "FLOG" and LOW AND ******* BEHOLD they play like ******* FLOGS. I'M LOOKING AT YOU TOM "THREE GAMES ONE GOAL" McDONALD.

"WE NEED TO GET BETTER"
"FUGAZIFUGOOZEY!!"

Win some games you stupid ******* pricks.
hehehe might have had one too many jesse hogans at revolver this morning, whoops.

Last edited:
RE intercerpt marks: I'm pretty sure no one thinks Frost or OMac are as good as Silcy for one, but the pressure, or lack of, our midfield is putting on would make it hard for any KPD. Put Silcy in D50 with our mids slaughtering the ball and running one way like downhill skiers and he'd be struggling for intercept marks too.

Our backline does look like shit, and are out of form, but for whatever reason the midfield sees to be escaping a lot of critisim. Jones, Viney and ANB have been just as bad as Frost, OMac and Hibbo. Max playing nowhere near what he's capable of either

I say it because even when we were playing well I noticed how little impact intercept marks we were taking. We didn't defend well last year either and in a way I'm glad these beltings have happened because we needed to address the way we defend. With the new rules it's makes it alot harder for the midfield to protect the defence and it's showing.

That's not to say the midfield doesn't deserve to take any blame, 9 goals coast to coast is a disgusting effort from the midfield.

It just boggles my mind that in his 4th? Season Omac didn't once during the game try an mark the footy. Not once and we play a frigggen zone.
At least frost tried even though he also failed badly. He took 2 an dropped a couple. Omacs stats are worse than when his first season by a long way.

Don't get me wrong, I know that Jones and KK on the wing is a shithouse idea at the moment that is putting a shitload of pressure on everyone due to how little ground they cover but when your defence literally can't defend how do you even stand a chance?

For anyone playing at home, TMac is on track for 7.3 goals this season
You almost hope his foot is ****ed because he has been **** on a bull, the Weid not much better.
I wanna know why Weid is rucking, he's clearly struggling with the running involved

For anyone playing at home, TMac is on track for 7.3 goals this season
His contested marking was a highlight last year. Struggles to even take an uncontested one this year. The turn around in form across the board for most our players has been staggering. I for one was spruiking TMac up to most people as a Coleman chance. Hunt looks our most likely highest goal scorer atm.

As if to prove my point in last nights WC Coliingwood game A11dAtP0w3R

Intercept Marks from back 6 players YESTERDAY

WC- 12
Collingwood - 7
Brisbane- 12
Port Adelaide- 12

Melbourne- 11 for the season

JOSH WALKER TOOK 6 INTERCEPT MARKS LAST NIGHT, THATS 4 MORE THAN OMAC AND FROST COMBINED THIS SEASON

Last edited:
As if to prove my point in last nights WC Coliingwood game A11dAtP0w3R

Intercept Marks from back 6 players YESTERDAY

WC- 12
Collingwood - 7
Brisbane- 12
Port Adelaide- 12

Melbourne- 11 for the season

JOSH WALKER TOOK 6 INTERCEPT MARKS LAST NIGHT, THATS 4 MORE THAN OMAC AND FROST COMBINED THIS SEASON

The thing I notice most from this year to the back end of last year ( other than team as whole being unfit), remember when Max was dropping into the back 50 and taking intercept marks a kick behind the play? Almost as if we scrapped that idea coz it was working too well.

TMac isn't fit so I'm not overly concerned, more concerned with the coaching staff for continuing to play him.

Bring in Pruess, plonk Weid at FF, move Fritsch forward, give TMac a month off.

Last edited:
The thing I notice most from this year to the back end of last year ( other than team as whole being unfit), remember when Max was dropping into the back 50 and taking intercept marks a kick behind the play? Almost as if we scrapped that idea coz it was working too well.

It did work well as it was allowing us to start scoring chains from defence and he was bloody good at it but its not happening for a couple reasons.

15 of essendons goals were coast to coast and from stoppages so he didnt get the chance to go back
Also for some reason Weid is rucking instead of Tmac and hes struggling big time so Gawns having to ruck more.

I think we need to play Preuss and let Maxy play behind the ball more often, we cant continue to have the same 6 try an beat their opponents especially when we have a 1 way midfield

It did work well as it was allowing us to start scoring chains from defence and he was bloody good at it but its not happening for a couple reasons.

15 of essendons goals were coast to coast and from stoppages so he didnt get the chance to go back
Also for some reason Weid is rucking instead of Tmac and hes struggling big time so Gawns having to ruck more.

I think we need to play Preuss and let Maxy play behind the ball more often, we cant continue to have the same 6 try an beat their opponents especially when we have a 1 way midfield

Completely agree.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back