Analysis Death-Riding Badelaide 2018 (Now with poll)

Where will Badelaide finish?

• 1st - 4th. Is it possible to lock voters out of voting in particular categories when so unrealistic?

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 5th - 8th. See above.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 9th - 12th. Josh Jenkins makes $550k per year for 5 years (*laughing emoji*)

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • 13th. But injuries!

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • 14th. How'd that camp go?

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • 15th. Bye Rory!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16th. Bye Gov!

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 17th. No Bettsy, you may not contact your pregnant wife.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 18th. Right whack bogans!

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry you made the GF, choked, and have been interminably shitter since
We’ve been crap.. there’s no doubting that and injuries that have seen most of our last years top 10 B&F miss a lot of the season so far are the real reason for that.. the backroom noise hasn’t helped..

But you guys are looking like this years Port Adelaide from last season... great against the bottom 10 sides... collapse in a heap against the top 8 sides..

I think next year might be your year.. just not there this year.. hopefully we at the crows can get all our injured stars back, draft well and have a massive injury free preseason and compete again next year.

All welcome mate.

The point was that you blokes are going so poorly and we WERE going ok and so the gap between the pick we're giving you and the one you're giving us is closing.

Also, nobody can take credit for our ability to sh*t the bed the way we did in round 23 last year, not even the collective minds ridden, no contact with pregnant family members on camp attending, low contract offering, power standing, flash in the pan, flappy ear lead Crows!
hey, hey, hey.... steady on about the camp ok.. Melbourne and it’s supporters can’t go on about camps..

Atleast when our players were told they had to front up packed and ready to go on a preseason.camp they didn’t do what the Melbourne players did during their preseason..

Cry and run to their mummies complaining that it was unfair and they weren’t going because the previous camp was too hard!.. the precious little princesses didn’t want to risk breaking a nail!..

Yes yes, this is very evident in said thread.

Glad you like this one, please drop by anytime :thumbsu:
A good banter thread is always a favourite of mine..

And the crows supporters around here probably need a good bit of lighthearted fun at the moment... especially after that display of shear lunacy at 3:00pm last Saturday!..

A good banter thread is always a favourite of mine..

And the crows supporters around here probably need a good bit of lighthearted fun at the moment... especially after that display of shear lunacy at 3:00pm last Saturday!..
Been a season of ups and downs for both teams and it's supporters. Never been big nor understood others that hate another team or it's supporters but I do love a good banter thread to take the piss :D

hey, hey, hey.... steady on about the camp ok.. Melbourne and it’s supporters can’t go on about camps..

Atleast when our players were told they had to front up packed and ready to go on a preseason.camp they didn’t do what the Melbourne players did during their preseason..

Cry and run to their mummies complaining that it was unfair and they weren’t going because the previous camp was too hard!.. the precious little princesses didn’t want to risk breaking a nail!..
Perhaps your players should have had the balls to stand up and communicate their concerns about their ridiculous camp to avoid the angst that now sees Eddie Betts disillusioned and Mitch McGovern wanting to break his contract!
That big flappy eared goose would blindly do whatever he was told. Committed? Maybe. Dumb? Certainly.

Perhaps your players should have had the balls to stand up and communicate their concerns about their ridiculous camp to avoid the angst that now sees Eddie Betts disillusioned and Mitch McGovern wanting to break his contract!
That big flappy eared goose would blindly do whatever he was told. Committed? Maybe. Dumb? Certainly.
To be fair... our players didn’t know what was coming..

Just thought they were going to enjoy a few days of fun in the sun on the Gold Coast.. they didn’t know that they were in for a twisted experimental psychological conditioning technique in the same vain as those used in Antony Burgess’s 1962 novel “A Clockwork Orange”!..

Just thought they were going to enjoy a few days of fun in the sun on the Gold Coast.. they didn’t know that they were in for a twisted experimental psychological conditioning technique in the same vain as those used in Antony Burgess’s 1962 novel “A Clockwork Orange”!..
Haha fair call mate!

We’ve been crap.

But you guys are looking like this years Port Adelaide from last season... great against the bottom 10 sides... collapse in a heap against the top 8 sides..

That's a fair assesment of where Melb are at, at the moment. Somewhat flat track.
Were a top 4 side with Lever IN

I don't think we are far away from all being on the same page with this thread. I am not far away from death riding us myself. Especially if Sloane leaves for band 1 compo. With three tough games coming up (Eagles, Tigers, Cats), we could be sitting 6-10 with zero chance of making finals. If that happens, then I will be death riding us to finish 6-16 and hope we slip below the bulldogs lol. Cant see GC or STK getting up to 7 wins, so that is about as low as you and I can hope for.

Still death riding you blokes though. Low may you fall :)

The real comparison to our camp situation this year will be if the Crows players rock up this preseason keen for a repeat of that camp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we get a mod warning ffs? I don't feel like the Crows fans are appreciating how serious we are and that this is not a banter thread :mad:

Can we get a mod warning ffs? I don't feel like the Crows fans are appreciating how serious we are and that this is not a banter thread :mad:
This is a serious death-riding thread and not a banter thread.

This goes for Melbourne posters too. Anyone found exchanging friendly banter with a crows supporter, or even that random Richmond guy that has ended up here for some reason will be severely dealt with.

We are Melbourne. We lose matches. We lose finals opportunities. We lose grand finals when they rarely occur.

WE DO NOT LOSE BOARD THREADS

Is it opposites week or did I fall through a crack into an anti-world?

This outbreak of reasonable and even somewhat humorous Crows fans has really discombobulated me.
From down this far on the ladder... us crows fans can either have a laugh about it... or cry!..

I prefer to laugh..

I think we’re missing the point here which is who we go for with our 3rd round pick. I reckon that Izak Rankine bloke could slide and he will fit in nicely.
Even if he doesn't we can still sponsor him.

Very happy for you to beat our top 8 competitors (of which you are not) and lose to bottom sides (of which you are)

Solid effort against St Kilda today champ, you're about as much as a top 8 team as us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back