Certified Legendary Thread Deathriding Dogga's Dockers in 2023

Where do Dogga's Dockers finish in 2023?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Top-five pick locked in.

Though by the time the AFL rorts the top-end of the draft for North and GC gets their academy guy, that pick could easily drop to eight or so

Top-five pick locked in.

Though by the time the AFL rorts the top-end of the draft for North and GC gets their academy guy, that pick could easily drop to eight or so

Surely there's no way the other clubs will stand fot North getting picks 1 and 2. Picks 2 and 3 they might have gotten away with, but there's no way they're getting 1 and 2.

Next week Freo (vs Haw) and GC (vs NM) are playing at the same time and are separated by only 1.6% (amounts to around 25 points). Could make for an exciting finish to the season for our draft pick.

Surely there's no way the other clubs will stand fot North getting picks 1 and 2. Picks 2 and 3 they might have gotten away with, but there's no way they're getting 1 and 2.

Next week Freo (vs Haw) and GC (vs NM) are playing at the same time and are separated by only 1.6% (amounts to around 25 points). Could make for an exciting finish to the season for our draft pick.

Both teams have scored exactly the same - 1,742 points for the season. Freo have conceded 32 points less. So that's the target number if both teams win or both teams lose etc.

No chance. They will suddenly put a bunch of good players in for surgery, or 'experiment' with blokes out of position.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Think if there's even a whiff of tanking the AFL would deny them any of the potential assistance they might get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its remarkable how well we've done out of this trade. Even if Jacko becomes truly elite (very possible, depending on what they do with Darcy), it's a huge haul if we use those picks well.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Bookies got Hawthorn -13.5 against Freo, GC -15.5 against NM

Kind surprised Hawthorn is giving away over a 2 goal start, would have thought it would closer to 1 goal, hope they are right. 🤞

Sydney favs against us btw, either guarding on us resting players or dont think much of our form.
Sydney at home with a home final to play for mixed with punters who have been seduced by their winning streak.

Reckon it will even up throughout the week.

Sydney at home with a home final to play for mixed with punters who have been seduced by their winning streak.

Reckon it will even up throughout the week.

Punters wont have influenced a market that only went up this morning. Thats what the bookies think

Punters wont have influenced a market that only went up this morning. Thats what the bookies think
I know nothing about betting but can't you bet on games weeks out? That's what happened with that bloke who put a mill on Collingwood to beat Carlton right?

I know nothing about betting but can't you bet on games weeks out? That's what happened with that bloke who put a mill on Collingwood to beat Carlton right?

Good punters that influence/move markets with proper money dont bet on games before they have an idea on teams during the week, not to mention the market % is higher/favoured more heavily in favour of the bookies if you bet a week early. If you bet on games a week before they are played they instantly mark you down as a VIP coz youre a sucker, you will lose long term.

Also, bookies wont let you have a mil on if youre a good punter. They are piss weak.
Reminds me of when they cancelled someones bet at the last second after they allowed a multi that included Richmond playing Grand Final into Dusty winning Norm Smith.

Reminds me of when they cancelled someones bet at the last second after they allowed a multi that included Richmond playing Grand Final into Dusty winning Norm Smith.

Yeah they are scabs mate, have heard some absolute horror stories in the past of them dodging payouts. Seems to happen a s**t tone over in England, they will look for any technicality to get out of paying.

Sydney favs against us btw, either guarding on us resting players or dont think much of our form.

I think there’s a stat there that we’ve only won once on the SCG in past 17 years. Could factor that in as well.

Back