Analysis Death-Riding Badelaide 2018 (Now with poll)

Where will Badelaide finish?

• 1st - 4th. Is it possible to lock voters out of voting in particular categories when so unrealistic?

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 5th - 8th. See above.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 9th - 12th. Josh Jenkins makes $550k per year for 5 years (*laughing emoji*)

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • 13th. But injuries!

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • 14th. How'd that camp go?

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • 15th. Bye Rory!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16th. Bye Gov!

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 17th. No Bettsy, you may not contact your pregnant wife.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 18th. Right whack bogans!

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In honour of our flailing brothers over in West Horsham and with their 3rd round pick in the bank along with Jake Lever (who all but worried his ex teammates out of it in the space of 1 quarter), here's to keeping an eye on just how hard these laughable bastards have s**t the bed since power standing in last years granny with arms by sides, cats arses and Tex' listening gear flapping in the wind like the the flag the Tigers stole from them.

In what pundits are saying will be a strong draft, their 3rd round pick along with Jake is starting to look pretty good considering they used/wasted last years pick 10 we gave them as part of the deal for a 30yo Gibbs who was supposed to be the final link in the Premiership chain and then used their pick 12 on the bloke tipped to belt Lever but who was shown up in the opening minutes against him.

They'll have our first pick in this years draft but the gap between it and their 3rd is closing pretty quick so from all of us here - LICK EM!

I'm not going to stick the boot in, I'm better than that.

Therefore I will just leave you with this

552305-tlslargelandscape.jpg

Dunno guys... love the idea and was ready to rip in, but I’m a big believer in karma.

Maybe part of the reason badelaide is doing so bad this year is because of their deathriding?

And lord knows we’ve always been stood on when our supporters have gotten ahead of themselves (ourselves)...

Nah, heckit, sucked in Adelaide

Well, this couldn't possibly come back to bite us.

Can we show this thread to the players so they know our BigFooty forum cred is at stake every time they pull on the red and blue?
Bit tongue in cheek following the same thread on their board mate.

Do yourself a favour and check it out.
It slowly but surely has the life sucked out of it as we whizz past each other on the ladder in opposite directions.

It slowly but surely has the life sucked out of it as we whizz past each other on the ladder in opposite directions.

Oh don't worry, I remember reading that thread a few weeks back and delighting in how quickly it soured. I'm assuming it's locked and/or deleted now as I couldn't find it anymore!

I don't tend to like kicking a team when they're down...but with that Death-Riding Melbourne thread and some of the s**t Crows fans have had to say about Lever...it's nice to see the karma bus running straight into them.

Oh don't worry, I remember reading that thread a few weeks back and delighting in how quickly it soured. I'm assuming it's locked and/or deleted now as I couldn't find it anymore!

I don't tend to like kicking a team when they're down...but with that Death-Riding Melbourne thread and some of the s**t Crows fans have had to say about Lever...it's nice to see the karma bus running straight into them.
Page 3 on their board now mate. Moving quickly down the list like the club itself.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/death-riding-melbourne-2018-now-with-poll.1179973/

I don't tend to like kicking a team when they're down...but with that Death-Riding Melbourne thread and some of the s**t Crows fans have had to say about Lever...it's nice to see the REALITY BUS running straight into them.
Fixed

Yeah cause we have had that much success we can sink the boot in to a team who has had nearly every one of there best players miss multiple games this year. Fogarty will be a gun forward. Lever has done his knee for second time whos to say he doesnt do it again. But do carry on being a *******. Cant wait to miss the 8 in round 23 again another successful year for the dees

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah cause we have had that much success we can sink the boot in to a team who has had nearly every one of there best players miss multiple games this year. Fogarty will be a gun forward. Lever has done his knee for second time whos to say he doesnt do it again. But do carry on being a *******. Cant wait to miss the 8 in round 23 again another successful year for the dees
Does it hurt being so wound up all the time mate?

Does it hurt being so wound up all the time mate?
you mean like yaself everytime someone from another club comes over here? Not wound up the slightest i just dont think someone from 1 of the shittest clubs in history should be throwing stones especially the guy who tells everyone to heck off over nothing. The Lever deal still could turn into worst trade ever if he does his knee again and cant get on the park.

you mean like yaself everytime someone from another club comes over here? Not wound up the slightest i just dont think someone from 1 of the shittest clubs in history should be throwing stones especially the guy who tells everyone to **** off over nothing. The Lever deal still could turn into worst trade ever if he does his knee again and cant get on the park.
Just a parody of what Adelaide have been doing on their board

Lighten up mate...

MOD NOTE:

Trolling gets infractions. It's not a banter thread. Go to the Bay for that.

People tagging in Crows flogs will also get infractions. It's not a banter thread. Go to the Bay for that.

I'm not going to stick the boot in, I'm better than that.

Therefore I will just leave you with this

552305-tlslargelandscape.jpg
Is that from school photos day at Adelaide? They've clearly been put in height order and are now awkwardly waiting for the photographer to assign their spots.

Wowface! Is that what they say when you EAD and it ends up all over your face?

Had to find you here 'cos they banned me from your little love in.

Eat :poo:
Are you called ThaiTiger cos you're one of those bogans who gets their photo with a drugged and chained up Tiger?

Or because you're a "predator" of Thai women on your trips to Bangkok...

Are you called ThaiTiger cos you're one of those bogans who gets their photo with a drugged and chained up Tiger?

Or because you're a "predator" of Thai women on your trips to Bangkok...
Are you a f*cking idiot? Are you some raving mad dj Pauly on the mic man? Get a grip. Your boy trolled me so I'm repaying the favor. Stay out of it dj Pauly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back