Multiplat Dead Island 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Loved the city traversal in DL2 but combat was so, so bland.

If we could combine the best of DL2 and DI2 we would have the greatest zombie game of all time. The gore/dismemberment in this game is quite possibly some of the best I have ever seen. I like being able to repair my weapons too. I prefer the tongue in cheek nature to the serious tone of Dying Light but the traversal and actual world of those games were better.

Loved the city traversal in DL2 but combat was so, so bland.
Traversal was great. But I couldn't deal with Aidey Bobaidey getting sucker punched every 30 seconds. Poor guy had to have a concussion.

Um, this is on game pass and it’s really,really good.

The melee combat is A+. Environ kills are nice. The game has a clear identity and doesn’t overload with different systems and mechanics like DL2 did.

Also a lot more polished than I expected.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If we could combine the best of DL2 and DI2 we would have the greatest zombie game of all time. The gore/dismemberment in this game is quite possibly some of the best I have ever seen. I like being able to repair my weapons too. I prefer the tongue in cheek nature to the serious tone of Dying Light but the traversal and actual world of those games were better.

Some examples. You can cut a limb off with a sharp weapon, but break the limb with a blunt force one.

I got some Freddie kreuger shear gloves and was leaving scratches on their backs when I hit them there.

Great, fun game.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back