Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Sinner vs Medvedev

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Sinner vs Zverev

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly it sounds like we all but know already.

He was issued with a penalty notice for which a judge issued him a €450,000 fine. In Germany a penalty notice is issued when the public prosecutor deems the case to be straightforward and with evidence overwhelming enough that a trial isn’t seen as necessary.

I’ll happily eat humble pie if that gets overturned, but in the meantime I find it wild that there are still people willing to support him tbh.

Oh 100%. Just the trail pending this year I believe so we can actually get the 'legal' determination. Agreed that it's kind of disturbing that people still support him though.

I kinda liked season 1, some interesting insights, like the Kyrigos, Fritz and Tomljanovic episodes. Season 2 episodes are a lot less interesting imo.

Everyone that has appeared in them has sucked in that season lol

Can I put a request for Coco to be in the next season

It's not a great tennis match unless it goes to 5 sets imo, call me old fashioned but the 3 sets that the women play doesn't cut the mustard.
They should at least add extra sets to the womens make then play best of 5 like the mens

If the women want equal prize money then they need to play the same amount as the men

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They should at least add extra sets to the womens make then play best of 5 like the mens

If the women want equal prize money then they need to play the same amount as the men

All finals (men and women) should be 5 sets. First week I'm okay with 3 sets for women.

People will say the Medvedev mind games worked if he wins but the reality is Zverev has issues closing the deal and adjusting when his opponents changes it up. Wawrinka was the same earlier in his career

Just look as the US Open final vs Thiem

Ah yes this old chestnut.

By that logic if we blokes want the same access to parental leave as women we should have to go into labour the same number of times they do 🤦🏻‍♂️

Back