Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Sinner vs Medvedev

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Sinner vs Zverev

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah you shouldn't hate Medvedev just because he's Russian, he might hate Putin and his war in the Ukraine bit he can't say that though.

If he does he could be playing in the Siberian Open rather than the Australian Open.

Yeah you shouldn't hate Medvedev just because he's Russian, he might hate Putin and his war in the Ukraine bit he can't say that though.

If he does he will be playing in the Siberian Open rather than the Australian Open.

True, he didn't choose it and he won't exactly get away with vocally opposing it.

Sounds like we should learn the truth about Zverev sometime this year.

I dunno what it is, but Zverev's style is just so uninspiring.
Sinner should be favourite due to less fatigue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like we should learn the truth about Zverev sometime this year.
Opelka and John McEnroe are of the view he's not as innocent as he claims 😳
Honestly it sounds like we all but know already.

He was issued with a penalty notice for which a judge issued him a €450,000 fine. In Germany a penalty notice is issued when the public prosecutor deems the case to be straightforward and with evidence overwhelming enough that a trial isn’t seen as necessary.

I’ll happily eat humble pie if that gets overturned, but in the meantime I find it wild that there are still people willing to support him tbh.

Honestly it sounds like we all but know already.

He was issued with a penalty notice for which a judge issued him a €450,000 fine. In Germany a penalty notice is issued when the public prosecutor deems the case to be straightforward and with evidence overwhelming enough that a trial isn’t seen as necessary.

I’ll happily eat humble pie if that gets overturned, but in the meantime I find it wild that there are still people willing to support him tbh.

I'd suggest that the general public probably don't know how law works in Germany and are of the opinion innocent until proven guilty?
Opelka and McEnroe probably know more obviously being in that tennis bubble

Back