Daily Special - July

Remove this Banner Ad

Addington dogs R6 #1 GOLDSTAR MARVELY the place best tote.

#NKL

Winner winner chicken dinner. $1.20 best tote.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gawler R3 Mighty Mick 4.8

Back in grade for an easy maiden kill. Two back was not far off Purrfect Kisses in 100k race and LST just didn't get through the going. Astounded it's not evens.

4-14, -5.6 (122-348, +5.89)

Get in early for Saturday - Randwick - Race 3 - Positive Problems @ $19

July Leaderboard
Leifs +12.72
Duritz +1.5
Paris -7.6
Watts -15.6

thought i might just update this as both our dictators with knowledge of NKL have either been on holiday or found themselves on self imposed holiday. how Duritz would ever get suspended i do not know.

iluvparis 5-15 -21.60

and umm nah that's my math skills exhausted for this time of night.

well done to all others who joined in.

thought i might just update this as both our dictators with knowledge of NKL have either been on holiday or found themselves on self imposed holiday. how Duritz would ever get suspended i do not know.

iluvparis 5-15 -21.60

and umm nah that's my math skills exhausted for this time of night.

well done to all others who joined in.

Just unlucky really...

"Three port threads on their board, just posting some observations... one of those observations was that the port Adelaide family tree doesn't have branches so the hundreds of people leaving were probably just one family."

Just unlucky really...

"Three port threads on their board, just posting some observations... one of those observations was that the port Adelaide family tree doesn't have branches so the hundreds of people leaving were probably just one family."

Who would have thought port fans would react to being called inbred mullet wearing premature ejaculating tarp manufacturers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back