Daily Special - July

Remove this Banner Ad

I had $50 on that horsey to win on one betting website and $10 each way on another (at those big odds).

I don't place a bet very often aside from my quaddie group.

I haven't backed anything you boys have put up for months.

The planets aligned and I'm grateful to you for piquing my interest. :)

Yeah as watts said you owe leifs a bottle of wine or some s**t.

And don't let him say no neither.

Maybe Henschkes

Still exceptional wine, but you said the finest. Are you backing out of your promise after he helped you clean up?
Haven't had Grange since I was a young lady. Have had Henschkes so I can only judge on that. D'arenberg do some nice stuff too

Haven't had Grange since I was a young lady. Have had Henschkes so I can only judge on that. D'arenberg do some nice stuff too

Henschke and Darenberg do fantastic wine, for me Henschke the best approachable red in the country.

But you said the best. Now you owe him a bottle of grange, and me too as finders fee.

Henschke and Darenberg do fantastic wine, for me Henschke the best approachable red in the country.

But you said the best. Now you owe him a bottle of grange, and me too as finders fee.
I said some of SA's finest. It's a broad term.

Here's the deal. I will be in Adelaide (from the country) for round 22. I will purchase a bottle of SA's finest. You can collect on FL's behalf. What you choose to do with it from there is up to you.

Oh, hang on, that's a Brizzy banner next to your name

Scratch that idea. Need a plan B

Here's the deal. I will be in Adelaide (from the country) for round 22. I will purchase a bottle of SA's finest. You can collect on FL's behalf. What you choose to do with it from there is up to you.

It's a Brisbane banner yes but I live in Victoria. How about you bring the wine to Victoria and I'll report to liefs what it was like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a Brisbane banner yes but I live in Victoria. How about you bring the wine to Victoria and I'll report to liefs what it was like.
Deal* Granny weekend.

I'm sure liefs will love hearing about how delicious his wine was o_O

*No deal unless a reminder is received at least 1 week but no more than 2 weeks prior.

Yeah, that's gonna happen. Get him a Dan Murphys voucher or GTFO. $150 emailed voucher should be no problem for someone with your newfound wealth.

#IGotYouLiefs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back