Sale r6 - hakerak @ tt+

Standard second in this absolute campaigner of a sport

0-2, -2 (118-337, +9.49)

July Leaderboard
Liefs +4.2
Paris -2

Last edited:
gone a bit early there paris, still racing over here

last at kalg Rikki Tikki Tavi tote, actually lock in the 3.3 just starting to tighten

That's why they have the edit function

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What race is this horse in?

Genghis Khan (AKA OP) has clearly stated one tip per day. That is my tip for this day. No where in the OP does she (I assume it's a she with the effeminate username) mention racing.

I have also included -2 for the two days I didn't post a tip, as per her strict instructions. If you guys are going to keep moving the goal posts it's going to be very difficult for anyone else to join in.

One tip per day - keep your own records.

NEW RULE - every day you don't tip counts as a loss (-1) for the leaderboard.

Genghis Khan (AKA OP) has clearly stated one tip per day. That is my tip for this day. No where in the OP does she (I assume it's a she with the effeminate username) mention racing.

I have also included -2 for the two days I didn't post a tip, as per her strict instructions. If you guys are going to keep moving the goal posts it's going to be very difficult for anyone else to join in.
Solid post - just a shame your tip didnt get up this time...will be a very interesting month you cheeky bugger :drunk::p

The fact it must be a racing tip is implied - like joining the Catholic Church and overlooking sexual abuse.

Was a little surprised you tipped a horse beaten 30 lengths in a highweight maiden at Matamata though

http://www.racingzone.com.au/horse/691693-verdasco/

Mildura - Race 6 - Yulong Xiong Ba @ TT+ $2.50

Hammered late

1-2, -0.5 (119-337, +10.99)

July Leaderboard
Liefs +3.2
Paris -0.5

Geelong - Race 5 - Canalasso @ TT+

Staying on the Weir train

The fact it must be a racing tip is implied - like joining the Catholic Church and overlooking sexual abuse.

Was a little surprised you tipped a horse beaten 30 lengths in a highweight maiden at Matamata though

http://www.racingzone.com.au/horse/691693-verdasco/

Well since I've APPARENTLY made the mistake here. I'm going to retract my bet. I'm now 0-0, -2. I'm not counting that as a loss, as I did make the effort to tip. I'm sure you will see it in you heart to at least do that.

None today. 0-0, -3.

I request this thread be moved to the North Korea board.

^^^ beaten by a 66/1 thing. They must've thought iluvparis backed it.

0-1 -1.0

Didn't you see how strong through the line it was when beaten 10 at Narrendera last start!?

In 16 previous starts it had only been within 4 lengths of the winner once :D

Was also dropping back from 1400 to 1000 BC style :p

Didn't you see how strong through the line it was when beaten 10 at Narrendera last start!?

In 16 previous starts it had only been within 4 lengths of the winner once :D

Was also dropping back from 1400 to 1000 BC style :p

How on earth was it 66/1?? #moral

Oh and of course my one started 2.0...

wow people bet on monday/tuesdays? didn't even realise there was racing on.

anyway it seems i'm still leading either way you cut the rules, even while conceding the handicap of not having races on these days in WA.

Geelong - Race 5 - Canalasso @ TT+

1-3, -1.5 (119-338, +9.99)

July Leaderboard
Liefs +2.2
Paris -1.5
Duritz -4

Canterbury - Race 6 - 12.Kent @ $8

Reminds me of the rest of you tipsters in this thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back