News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious question, what is the difference with Remembrance Day in November then?
11 November marks the anniversary of the Armistice that ended fighting with Germany in World War I and is world wide.

Anzac Day is very similar and remembers the anniversary of a particular battle (Gallipoli) but only recognised in Australia & NZ. Although I do think some European countries (Italy & maybe others??) celebrate Liberation Day and the freedom from Nazi occupation and the end of Fascism.

11 November marks the anniversary of the Armistice that ended fighting with Germany in World War I and is world wide.

Anzac Day is very similar and remembers the anniversary of a particular battle (Gallipoli) but only recognised in Australia & NZ. Although I do think some European countries (Italy & maybe others??) celebrate Liberation Day and the freedom from Nazi occupation and the end of Fascism.

ANZAC Day is on the 25th April because of Gallipoli, however the day is commemorating all who have served.

View attachment 1982169View attachment 1982170
Received this Kym Koster match worn centenary guernsey from someone a few years ago, still has the paint and dirt marks and Kym Koster’s infused sweat
Could be a guernsey Koster used for training in 1997, they did use those extra 1996 centenary patched ones for training the year after. Matthew Robran was still number 5 in the 1996 season, so depending on the size it could be his match worn from 1996.

If it's Robran's can we swab it for DNA and genetically engineered another Robran? could that be classed as a father son rule addition.

I'm actually waiting for an elite athlete to actually attempt this. Like a Messi, Ronaldo or LeBron, see if you get the same results or if you're a product of the environment you grow up in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back