Crows Chat That 'Doesnt Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

What a s**t day, got 24 hrs to make a decision on my best little furry mate😥😥
It’s a horrible and hard decision to make, always good to have someone slightly removed that know you and your pet well to give an opinion and advice. In hindsight I left it a bit too long to have my old German Shepherd put down. He had a great life though, we stuck together through thick and thin, lots of travels together.
I house sit for a lot of people and a lot of old dogs, I’m that person that knows the owners and their dogs well enough to give advice of when it might be time.
My little buddy is nearing his time in the next 6 months to two years, depending how he goes but it’s coming.
They’re the best of mates. 🐾🐾🐾🐾

It’s a horrible and hard decision to make, always good to have someone slightly removed that know you and your pet well to give an opinion and advice. In hindsight I left it a bit too long to have my old German Shepherd put down. He had a great life though, we stuck together through thick and thin, lots of travels together.
I house sit for a lot of people and a lot of old dogs, I’m that person that knows the owners and their dogs well enough to give advice of when it might be time.
My little buddy is nearing his time in the next 6 months to two years, depending how he goes but it’s coming.
They’re the best of mates. 🐾🐾🐾🐾
Yeh it’s knocked me about

Brodie Smith and co have a runner in the group 1 Goodwood tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This should be promoted more by the club. Plenty of ex AFL players are happy to take the cash at local clubs but not a lot you hear of actually getting their hands dirty and helping them run.
Very strong club

Was listen to 5AA driving him listening to McSpudly with Rowey and Timmy.

Talking about they will train for what happened on Saturday to make it sure if doesn’t happen on game day!

Seriously, how many times do you need to train for this stuff. No good doing it at training, the pressure just isn’t there and the spuds who screwed up Saturday, will continue to screw up on game day. Why? Because they lack a higher ceiling, they are at it now and when that added pressure comes from the opposition they go to water.

Rankine’s freak goal another on the list of clutch crows moments that should have gone down in our folklore but are largely forgotten because of what happened shortly afterwards.

Along with:

Johncock’s goal after coming on as sub putting us up late in the prelim against Hawthorn before Cyril outmarked Luke Thompson

Torney’s running goal putting us up late in a final against Hawthorn before Buddy’s big moment

Tippett’s long range goal to put us up late in a final against Collingwood before Jack Anthony had his moment

Maybe need to kick the go ahead goal with no time left like port did.

Rankine’s freak goal another on the list of clutch crows moments that should have gone down in our folklore but are largely forgotten because of what happened shortly afterwards.

Along with:

Johncock’s goal after coming on as sub putting us up late in the prelim against Hawthorn before Cyril outmarked Luke Thompson

Torney’s running goal putting us up late in a final against Hawthorn before Buddy’s big moment

Tippett’s long range goal to put us up late in a final against Collingwood before Jack Anthony had his moment

Maybe need to kick the go ahead goal with no time left like port did.

That Tippet goal deserves to go down in folklore. He was struggling with set shots big time and then pulled that one out under pressure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back