2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the most consecutive games Murphy has played at SANFL level since 2018

3 games
It shows why our guys soldier on through injury

Murphy gets forced out with his knee. We suddenly realise we're a much better team without him. His spot is gone.

Should have limped through.

Cheers…I’m not a massive fan of this but presumably this is because Berry, Shoenberg and Dowling are all playing?
Agree you don’t mind the pressure being taken of Edwards by being moved to a loose halfback role but you expect those guys you mentioned along with Taylor to take the majority of midfield minutes then but it’s the weird use of the likes of Boyle and even a top up named McDonald tonight who have been in the middle instead tonight which has been a strange move which even saw Dowling pushed out to a wing again at times in that first half.

The boys are hanging in there, much better than anticipated.

Murphy only 11 disposals and a goal to half time. That is 10 more disposals than Cooky had in the last 80 minutes against the Pear.
Still melting over selection. Maybe go follow Port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still melting over selection. Maybe go follow Port.
If you had read my posts, I stated that Murphy should not be selected imho.

It doesn’t mean that posters should make up shit about Murphy. If he stuff things up then it’s fair enough to post it but making up shit in the Trumpian universe doesn’t make things true.

Still a crazy chance. Borlase has improved so much over the last three years. Berry influential but can he crash through tackles at AFL level?

Some great signs from Edwards and Ryan.
Norwood probably thought like what I and most thought they just had to rock up, should still win but have been dragged into a slight contest with some individuals for the Crows standing up and fighting against the tide.

As usual between these 2 teams at this ground it just becomes a bit of a slugfest.

Anyone know why T Murray isn’t playing ?
Good question, Gollant appears and he disappears, obviously they mixed them up when naming the team. Could be injured and just not listed or just being a top up obviously doesn’t have the same full-time commitments as a listed player and had another prior commitment.

Good question, Gollant appears and he disappears, obviously they mixed them up when naming the team. Could be injured and just not listed or just being a top up obviously doesn’t have the same full-time commitments as a listed player and had another prior commitment.
Murray was listed as out due to illness.

Murray was listed as out due to illness.
Question to sports participants at any level... have you ever missed a game due to illness? In your entire career?

I can't believe it happens

Who the hell are these sickly butterballs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back