2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

“Elizabeth Oval, home of Central District in the SANFL is quite often referred to as the 'Posderosa', one of my fave nicknames, named after the Ponderosa Ranch in the western 'Bonanza' because of it's huge dimensions.”
Elizabeth and Salisbury oval two of the biggest in Australia.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He played well. Dowling, Borlase and Berry also good.
I was at the game and whilst he was good I have 5 players ahead of him in terms of influence on the game . Dowling , borlase, berry , shoey and bond were more influential. Murphy should not be back on that performance imo given there’s plenty ahead of him.

I was at the game and whilst he was good I have 5 players ahead of him in terms of influence on the game . Dowling , borlase, berry , shoey and bond were more influential. Murphy should not be back on that performance imo given there’s plenty ahead of him.
Dowling, borlase, Schoenberg and Berry all better than him last match as well.

He's been genuinely improving - perhaps lacks impact with some of his possessions, and where he's best (inside) we don't need too many players in that role.

I think he gets a chance this year, and he's learning how to do other things on the ground.

At 187cm, he could offer something different to the 2 crabs. Does he take opponents on and sometimes break through firward of the contest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back