Crows Chat That 'Doesnt Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone see Maclure's rant last week about the floating fixture and his discussion with Richo?

Maclure saying that a month out should be enough for footy fans to plan and travel to games..........Richo, the voice of reason saying that it snot possible as people have to arrange leave, plan flights and accommodation etc.

The guy really has no f**** idea.

I’m currently sitting on my phone after leaving my # with my doctor, they have rang me back and telling me I’m position 1 nxt call, it’s now 40 min WTF is going on in today’s society, there’s no such thing as a simple phone call FMD
Centrelink : Hold My Beer

Did anyone see Maclure's rant last week about the floating fixture and his discussion with Richo?

Maclure saying that a month out should be enough for footy fans to plan and travel to games..........Richo, the voice of reason saying that it snot possible as people have to arrange leave, plan flights and accommodation etc.

Not only that but the flight prices increase as you get closer to the game.

Typical of someone based in Melbourne, no consideration for non-Victorian teams.

Sam McClure is Kane Cornes if he wasn’t a footballer.

Going to the snow in July, I want to know what day the essendon game is so I can plan around it.
w***ers

I like McLure saying 'this is the way the world is going' and the article concluding with 'no other league in the world does this'.

Yeh he’s gone off his food not interested; I know what I’ve got to do it’s just getting the strength
They are terrible decisions I have made a few times. They are better than best friends and they always agree with you.

The old joke
"lock your girlfriend and your dog in the trunk of your car for an hour, and when you open it, which one do you think will be happy to see you?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are terrible decisions I have made a few times. They are better than best friends and they always agree with you.

The old joke
"lock your girlfriend and your dog in the trunk of your car for an hour, and when you open it, which one do you think will be happy to see you?"
Yeh better than any human……. This little man has pulled me thru the darkest of times when I wasn’t so sure

Don't worry, Port had Nick Gill
JFC Kane, I nearly sprayed my coffee all over the screen!
Spewing Tyler Perry GIF by Nickelodeon

Is there anyone more appropriate to have this quirky record than Tex? With Sloane's retirement he is/will be the last player to play for the Crows that was born before the Crows first AFL game.

RedmanWasHere have you seen this yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back