COVID-19 / Coronavirus

Remove this Banner Ad

Last month there was a senate hearing in the USA Attorney Thomas Renz testifying before Senator Ron Johnson, about the military and vaccine injuries. Three military doctors (whistle blowers) came forward with some department of defence medical billing data and they gave this under oath (Under penalty of perjury) showing that they compared 2021 with to the 5-year average before it and keep in mind that 5-year average included 2020 so anything different they noticed can’t be blamed on the Covid Virus (Meaning Covid caused the damage). So, here’s what they found. A 300% increase in cancers and miscarriages, 470% increase in female infertility, a 1000% increase in neurological issues. 270% increase in heart attacks, 467% increase in pulmonary embolisms and a 291% increase in bell's palsy. So, what was different about 2021 to the 5 years before it. Now that doesn’t mean we can defiantly blame the Covid shot for this, and this this data hasn’t been fully verified yet. But once it is things will change big time.

Watch the 6-minute video of the senate hearing. Tell me something isn’t seriously wrong!

Last month there was a senate hearing in the USA Attorney Thomas Renz testifying before Senator Ron Johnson, about the military and vaccine injuries. Three military doctors (whistle blowers) came forward with some department of defence medical billing data and they gave this under oath (Under penalty of perjury) showing that they compared 2021 with to the 5-year average before it and keep in mind that 5-year average included 2020 so anything different they noticed can’t be blamed on the Covid Virus (Meaning Covid caused the damage). So, here’s what they found. A 300% increase in cancers and miscarriages, 470% increase in female infertility, a 1000% increase in neurological issues. 270% increase in heart attacks, 467% increase in pulmonary embolisms and a 291% increase in bell's palsy. So, what was different about 2021 to the 5 years before it. Now that doesn’t mean we can defiantly blame the Covid shot for this, and this this data hasn’t been fully verified yet. But once it is things will change big time.

Watch the 6-minute video of the senate hearing. Tell me something isn’t seriously wrong!

ahhh, YouTube research.......even better!

u could draw the exact same conclusion about it being the long-term effects of getting covid though as there's no actual data to support any assertion based on this video

also the big problem with arguing the way you are is you call ppl (the vast majority of the population, scientists, governments, data analysts etc.) 'believers' 'sheep' and create a you against me mentality

I'm all for arguing in good faith and not willing to just believe what is told to me, but continued alienating of the other side will simply make anything u have to say easy to discredit as conspiratorial and disingenuous

talk pure science and people will engage

call people names and act holier than thou and u will not get the fair and balanced discussion that u want

u could draw the exact same conclusion about it being the long-term effects of getting covid though as there's no actual data to support any assertion based on this video

also the big problem with arguing the way you are is you call ppl (the vast majority of the population, scientists, governments, data analysts etc.) 'believers' 'sheep' and create a you against me mentality

I'm all for arguing in good faith and not willing to just believe what is told to me, but continued alienating of the other side will simply make anything u have to say easy to discredit as conspiratorial and disingenuous

talk pure science and people will engage

call people names and act holier than thou and u will not get the fair and balanced discussion that u want
Firstly, the only name I used was 'believers' I never said the word ‘sheep’ at all. (I actually search and couldn’t find it)

How am I acting and act holier than thou? How am I alienating of the other side?

I’m simply offering information and evidence that contradicts peoples believes.

The reason I am not vaccinated is because I was not willing to believe things that don’t make sense. Nothing about the last two years makes sense.

‘talk pure science and people will engage’ I gave you data from Australian bureau of statistics and the FDA. I was meet with resentment. Two sources with the highest level of authority.

Time will tell what happens. The next lot of FDA data drops first April.

Firstly, the only name I used was 'believers' I never said the word ‘sheep’ at all. (I actually search and couldn’t find it)

How am I acting and act holier than thou? How am I alienating of the other side?

The reason I am not vaccinated is because I was not willing to believe things that don’t make sense. Nothing about the last two years makes sense.

‘talk pure science and people will engage’ I gave you data from Australian bureau of statistics and the FDA. I was meet with resentment. Two sources with the highest level of authority.

No, nothing about the last two years makes sense at all.

I would argue the number of inconsistencies and conflicts within the narrative outweigh the fatalities from any alleged new disease.

The unvaccinated are being told to get their first dose because they are effective, while the vaccinated are being told to get boosted because the initial doses weren't effective.

ooohhh....the "research" card
Yeah, you know…watch some YouTube, visit Facebook…

Don’t let those doctors of scientists that have studied this stuff for the entirety of their working lives pull the wool over your eyes!

You’ve got to love people citing YouTube who think they’ve stumbled across something that the rest of the scientific world has missed.

ADA4B9F8-DB0F-4610-86A4-8F022A015B3E.jpeg

You know, I didn't really believe all those other people when they said you were a total moron.

You say you are not willing to believe things that don't make sense. Well, here's the thing, and there is really no way round this. These things make sense to almost everyone else.

Maybe, just maybe, you are on the wrong side, here.

Who will be the April Fool on 1/4?

You know, I didn't really believe all those other people when they said you were a total moron.

You say you are not willing to believe things that don't make sense. Well, here's the thing, and there is really no way round this. These things make sense to almost everyone else.

Maybe, just maybe, you are on the wrong side, here.
These things make sense to almost everyone else because most people are unwilling to explore the possibility that the authority figures they place their trust in might not have their best interests at heart, or maybe even have nefarious intent.

It's a very confronting notion to explore, especially the older you are, as your beliefs will be more deeply rooted.

I think we should all be striving for optimal health, so we can be of most value to ourselves and each other. I'm not so sure that health is something that can be injected.

It is a comfortable, quick fix offer to a society addicted to convenience.

I think it far more rational that true optimal health is created by the habitual nourishing and cleansing of the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies.

Last edited:
These things make sense to almost everyone else because most people are unwilling to explore the possibility that the authority figures they place their trust in might not have their best interests at heart, or maybe even have nefarious intent.

It's a very confronting notion to explore, especially the older you are, as your beliefs will be more deeply rooted.

I think we should all be striving for optimal health, so we be of most value to ourselves and each other. I'm not so sure that health is something that can be injected.

I think it far more rational that true optimal health is created by the habitual nourishing and cleansing of the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies.
Surprised you didnt get a mention of chakras or auras in there too.

What a load of hocus pocus babble.

I am finding a pattern on this forum which stems from the top moderators down, at that is resorting to name calling and ridicule when they are confronted by the content of a post.

Is that the standard you are striving for as leaders of a community?

Wouldn't the term moderator mean you should be moderate in response to opinions which may differ to yours?

Surprised you didnt get a mention of chakras or auras in there too.

What a load of hocus pocus babble.
To be fair, he may be onto something here. I am pretty sure I read somewhere that COVID can be cured by harvesting farts from anal probing, although I am not sure whether it improves the health of the prober or the probee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am finding a pattern on this forum which stems from the top moderators down, at that is resorting to name calling and ridicule when they are confronted by the content of a post.

Is that the standard you are striving for as leaders of a community?

Wouldn't the term moderator mean you should be moderate in response to opinions which may differ to yours?
The standard we are striving for is that anti-vaxxers, Qanon muppets and sovereign citizens are laughed at.

Seeing as Covid and antivax convos' are the only thing you're here for, maybe bigfooty is not for you.

I think we should all be striving for optimal health, so we can be of most value to ourselves and each other. I'm not so sure that health is something that can be injected.

Dude, how much are the silver foil hats? Do you buy them on Ebay in boxes of 100? Is there free delivery?

God I just lost a few brain cells reading the last couple of pages.

Do people actually know how vaccines work? They are essentially a piece of code that tells your body how to react to a certain virus when it sees it. It’s technically impossible to give you long term effects once it leaves your body, which is absolute max 40 days (ish). Impossible. There is no way for it to affect you beyond that, as all it essentially is is a piece of data.

If it were a medicine, then sure, long term effects of drugs can almost be unlimited in terms of scope, but as far as vaccines go, they are safe as houses and this one is probably one of the greatest feats of medical achievement in history. We should all be profoundly grateful to live in an era where we got to witness it, and hope that this sort of coming together of minds can be applied to some of the worlds other great problems.

The standard we are striving for is that anti-vaxxers, Qanon muppets and sovereign citizens are laughed at.

Seeing as Covid and antivax convos' are the only thing you're here for, maybe bigfooty is not for you.
You believe that it is acceptable behaviour for an adult to bully and laugh in someones face when they offer an opposing opinion to yours?

The term 'anti-vaxxer' is of course a slur, designed to humiliate and alienate people who might not agree that vaccines are health promoting. The justification for vaccines is based on germ theory. Like I mentioned before, since this is only a theory, not yet proven despite seemingly infinite funding and resources, it should remain open to debate.

I don't subscribe to Qanon because I don't believe that salvation is something to be sought externally, but I still respect people's right to explore that path.

Anyone claiming to be a sovereign citizen is confused from the get go and will face an uphill battle to achieve their goals.
The two words a from polar jurisdictions.
What I was claiming in the other thread about law being distinct from legislation was backed with evidence, yet was responded with only mockery, hearsay or opinion.

I have been reading BigFooty for years. I remember when you were Echols and Galon before that was it?
Your asssumption that I am only here for these threads is false.
I am feeling the need to contubute now because I percieve an injustice being dealt upon people who disagree with the popular narrative, and I'm trying to raise further understanding of why we believe what we do.

If you are intolerant of differing opinions to your own, perhaps a public forum is not for you.
Maybe you could invest in a private forum where you can be more discerning about the people you let in.

You believe that it is acceptable behaviour for an adult to bully and laugh in someones face when they offer an opposing opinion to yours?

The term 'anti-vaxxer' is of course a slur, designed to humiliate and alienate people who might not agree that vaccines are health promoting. The justification for vaccines is based on germ theory. Like I mentioned before, since this is only a theory, not yet proven despite seemingly infinite funding and resources, it should remain open to debate.

I don't subscribe to Qanon because I don't believe that salvation is something to be sought externally, but I still respect people's right to explore that path.

Anyone claiming to be a sovereign citizen is confused from the get go and will face an uphill battle to achieve their goals.
The two words a from polar jurisdictions.
What I was claiming in the other thread about law being distinct from legislation was backed with evidence, yet was responded with only mockery, hearsay or opinion.

I have been reading BigFooty for years. I remember when you were Echols and Galon before that was it?
Your asssumption that I am only here for these threads is false.
I am feeling the need to contubute now because I percieve an injustice being dealt upon people who disagree with the popular narrative, and I'm trying to raise further understanding of why we believe what we do.

If you are intolerant of differing opinions to your own, perhaps a public forum is not for you.
Maybe you could invest in a private forum where you can be more discerning about the people you let in.
Your problem, mate, is that you are clearly into conspiracy theories, as evident in this pearl:

"These things make sense to almost everyone else because most people are unwilling to explore the possibility that the authority figures they place their trust in might not have their best interests at heart, or maybe even have nefarious intent."

Really? Do you ever go out of your house?

Then there is an apparent misunderstanding of what a vaccine actually is:
"I'm not so sure that health is something that can be injected." A vaccine is not a health injection, it is a disease prevention. Would you give your kid a MMR injection? MMR has successfully eradicated measles in many countries. Refusal to vaccinate children against measles is totally irresponsible and places the rest of the un-vaxxed community at risk, but by your logic, it is the right thing to do.

And you wonder why others think you are talking s**t and don't take you seriously.

Last edited:
God I just lost a few brain cells reading the last couple of pages.

Do people actually know how vaccines work? They are essentially a piece of code that tells your body how to react to a certain virus when it sees it. It’s technically impossible to give you long term effects once it leaves your body, which is absolute max 40 days (ish). Impossible. There is no way for it to affect you beyond that, as all it essentially is is a piece of data.

If it were a medicine, then sure, long term effects of drugs can almost be unlimited in terms of scope, but as far as vaccines go, they are safe as houses and this one is probably one of the greatest feats of medical achievement in history. We should all be profoundly grateful to live in an era where we got to witness it, and hope that this sort of coming together of minds can be applied to some of the worlds other great problems.
Yet it would seem that continued study would be prudent. There seems to be some evidence that this particular type of vaccine may be having some unexpected results. This interview would seem to say the scientists involved are NOT posting conclusions, but do believe that further study should be encouraged rather than avoided. Very important: they say a decision regarding your vaccination should not be based on this study, but they seem dismayed that so little research has been done.

Yet it would seem that continued study would be prudent. There seems to be some evidence that this particular type of vaccine may be having some unexpected results. This interview would seem to say the scientists involved are NOT posting conclusions, but do believe that further study should be encouraged rather than avoided. Very important: they say a decision regarding your vaccination should not be based on this study, but they seem dismayed that so little research has been done.
Yeah, continued study would be wise. We need to remember these vaccines were rushed out without due testing that would normally be required. Then we had government agencies and medical experts telling us which one we should get, with little or no evidence to back up their recommendations. Pretty much based it on the quantities of each and the need to get rid of the stock.

I had my first two shots of AZ. I rocked up for the booster recently and was told that some medical agency (ATAGI?) recommended I get Pfizer or Morderna and that AZ had fallen behind. AZ had only just been approved for the booster (so how could anyone know it was less or more effective than Pfizer) and I decided to wait until AZ stock was available. I was left with the distinct impression that the agency was just trying to dump old Pfizer and Moderna stock. I have not seen any data (not that I have tried too hard) to show Pfizer booster is more effective. On the contrary, I did recall reading that Pfizer was far less effective over time than AZ.

So, yeah, as long as this virus is around we need to do a hell of a lot more testing and research into the long term effects to help us better prepare for the next one. Hopefully, by then, these medical experts will know a bit more about it before saying the first thing that comes into their collective heads.

mount eerie doesn't believe in all common theories including Pasteur's germ theory or Newtonian physics. He chooses to indulge in alternate theories. Just as a side do you believe the Earth is flat? Or that there was no moon landing or, or, or... The Govenrment doesn't have his best interests at heart because he is not in the majority when it comes to this

mount eerie doesn't believe in all common theories including Pasteur's germ theory or Newtonian physics. He chooses to indulge in alternate theories. Just as a side do you believe the Earth is flat? Or that there was no moon landing or, or, or... The Govenrment doesn't have his best interests at heart because he is not in the majority when it comes to this
No Government in all of history, be it a Democracy, a Monarchy, a Dictatorship, a Communist structure or any other that has ever existed has EVER put its population's needs ahead of their own. If the needs of the people are in any way in conflict with the needs (or wants) of a Government, the Government will act to protect itself ahead of its people. If you can show an example to the contrary, you'd be the first.

If this is the crux of your whole position then you might as well give up now. A scientific theory isn't the same thing as the type of "theory" presented by people in everyday language. When people say "ooh I have a theory about this because I just saw/heard/read this other thing" what they really have is a hypothesis. A theory - a proper scientific theory - like the one you referenced is the result of a many studies being meticulously performed with the proper scientific method to ensure reliable and repeatable results, and then being rigorously scrutinised by other scientists worldwide before finally being accepted as one instance of supporting evidence for that theory.

As far as there are things we know are true and things we think are true, scientific theories come with some of the highest levels of certainty. To question the justification for vaccines based on your ignorance of the meaning of a term makes you look like a fool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back