Bumped "Conspiracies" found to be true

Remove this Banner Ad

This is probably worth its own thread but anyway: False Flag attacks officially admitted to

One has to wonder how many others haven't been admitted to :eek:
South America is a sh*t hole thanks to the Americans and their continual interventions and backing of Junta's. South America has repaid the courtesy by flooding the US with drugs. They tried and failed to knock off Castro and failed miserably. He has outlived 6 Presidents.
Middle East is a basket case because of the Americans and their continual intervention in the region. They successfully turned Iran into an Islamic Country, Iraq into a ungovernable State and now Syria looks like it will broken into 5 States and war will continue for another decade. Then you had Lebanon until sanity finally prevailed. Pakistan was flooded with Afghan mujahedeen and the Americans did nothing to help them. Then they were stunned to find Bin Laden was living a couple of miles from an Army base.If the next President is a Republican or Hilary Clinton, then no doubt the Americans will be sniffing around to start another war, probably Libya because they have a lot of Oil.

South America is a sh*t hole thanks to the Americans and their continual interventions and backing of Junta's. South America has repaid the courtesy by flooding the US with drugs. They tried and failed to knock off Castro and failed miserably. He has outlived 6 Presidents.
Middle East is a basket case because of the Americans and their continual intervention in the region. They successfully turned Iran into an Islamic Country, Iraq into a ungovernable State and now Syria looks like it will broken into 5 States and war will continue for another decade. Then you had Lebanon until sanity finally prevailed. Pakistan was flooded with Afghan mujahedeen and the Americans did nothing to help them. Then they were stunned to find Bin Laden was living a couple of miles from an Army base.If the next President is a Republican or Hilary Clinton, then no doubt the Americans will be sniffing around to start another war, probably Libya because they have a lot of Oil.
I liked your post except for the Bin Laden fairytale!

the sinking was a false flag operation conducted by the U.S. This is the official view in Cuba. Cuban officials argue that the U.S. may have deliberately sunk the ship to create a pretext for military action against Spain. The wording on the Maine monument in Havana describes Maine's sailors as "victims sacrificed to the imperialist greed in its fervor to seize control of Cuba",[78] which alludes to the theory that U.S. agents deliberately blew up their own ship to create a pretext for declaring war on Spain.[79]

Eliades Acosta, a prominent Cuban historian, head of the Cuban Communist Party's Committee on Culture and former director of the Jose Marti National Library in Havana, offered the standard Cuban interpretation of the sinking of the Maine (that the United States itself probably did it) in an interview to The New York Times. But Acosta adds that "Americans died for the freedom of Cuba, and that should be recognized. But others wanted to annex Cuba, and that should be criticized. If relations with the United States improve, all these things can be re-examined more fairly".[80] This claim has also been made in Russia. Mikhail Khazin, a Russian economist who once ran the cultural section at Komsomolskaya Pravda, speaking in a 2008 Pravda interview of the need in troubled times to change the psychology of society, to unite it, said that "the Americans blew up their own battleship Maine."[81]

Operation Northwoods was a series of proposals prepared by Pentagon officials for the Joint Chiefs of Staff in 1962, setting out a number of proposed false flag operations that could be blamed on the Cuban Communists in order to rally support against them.[82][83] One of these suggested that a U.S. Navy ship be blown up in Guantanamo Bay deliberately. In an echo of the yellow press headlines of the earlier period, the specific phrase "A 'Remember the Maine' incident" was used.[83][84]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Maine_(ACR-1)#False_flag_conspiracy_theories

bloody seppos

There is next to no chance that the Bin Laden death story was real. I would be happen to eat my shorts if I am wrong. No way are they dumping his body into the ocean if it really was him!

What have you heard? I mean they made a movie about it so it must true.

I happened to catch Fox News the other day, and that dipstick Sean Hannity was interviewing Marco Rubio. You wonder why America has become a war mongering gun totting State. The Republicans haven't won the election and they are already planning their next war. Hannity like most of the Fox journalists did not serve in the armed services, but there he is pushing for young kids to go out and die. A few days earlier Bubya was supporting his brother and Hannity was praising his leadership. I don't know what was scarier, Hannity actually trying to sell it or that Bubya actually believed it....that he was a great leader. I was hoping that Hannity would ask Bubya one hard question i.e. about the 15 trillion dollar debt he left the American people, but that would have given Bubya a headache. I now realise why the unseen bureaucrats who created the above top secret level and cut out the politicians from the decision making process. Could you imagine someone trying to explain to Bubya that aliens exist and that the US has been working with them since 1947. He would want to know if they were Christians or Muslims.
Some interesting conspiracy theories about US politicians. Hilary Clinton is a lesbian and is having an affair with her chief of staff. Bubya and most US Presidents are Reptilians, as is the English Monarchy and their family. Ben Carson Republican candidate believes that the pyramids were built to store grain. Trump will never get the Republican nomination. He will have to run as an Independent. Sanders will never win the Democrat nomination because they know it will result in the Republicans winning 49 States. Bill Clinton is still trying to stick his pecker into anything with a pulse. The Anti Christ is alive and well in the Middle East.

What terrifies the establishment about Trump? He will take the US back to its isolationist past. He will concentrate on getting the US back on its feet. He has also been neutral in his stance of Israel. He says he supports them, but you have to wonder. Super Tuesday will reveal all....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can add that nearly all media in the Western world is run by the Jews that have been controlling how we think for the past 50 years. If you control the media you control the world.

It popped up on the front page of Reddit this morning.

https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/49229c/til_in_1983_90_of_us_media_was_controlled_by/

And if you delve further into "The Big 6" you will notice a strange trend forming. Almost all founders of these corporations are Jewish, all CEO and key people today are still Jewish. You are all sheep to these media moguls.

You can add that nearly all media in the Western world is run by the Jews that have been controlling how we think for the past 50 years. If you control the media you control the world.

It popped up on the front page of Reddit this morning.

https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/49229c/til_in_1983_90_of_us_media_was_controlled_by/

And if you delve further into "The Big 6" you will notice a strange trend forming. Almost all founders of these corporations are Jewish, all CEO and key people today are still Jewish. You are all sheep to these media moguls.

The last time I checked, the Chinese were running everything (except Hollywood) and claiming half the world as belonging to China. One day you will look back and ponder that the Jews running the world was not as bad as you thought. There is a pattern developing with all this Chinese Investment and none of our politicians are noticing, because their snouts are in the trough.

The last time I checked, the Chinese were running everything (except Hollywood) and claiming half the world as belonging to China. One day you will look back and ponder that the Jews running the world was not as bad as you thought. There is a pattern developing with all this Chinese Investment and none of our politicians are noticing, because their snouts are in the trough.

http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/tag/dragon-family/

Re-opened. Stay on topic, we're talking about conspiracies that have been officially admitted to (i.e. not 9/11)

GG.exe I moved a bunch of posts to form a new thread on the CMP main board: Deep web browsing

I'm out of this board now. Thanks for the memories. Will like posts tho :p
Why? You've been one of our biggest contributors! Things won't be the same without you. But it's your call :)

A number of these talked about in the video are new, in that I'd never heard of them before.

Be warned tho, the narrator is incredibly annoying.

I actually don't mind the accent. But here's a summary for those who can't stand him:

0:30 – MKULTRA mind control
2:15 – Diamond price-fixing
6:05 – Gulf of Tonkin incident
7:20 – Tuskegee syphilis experiment
8:40 – Operation Northwoods
9:45 – Government spying
11:40 – Wresting matches rigged
12:40 – Alcohol poisoned by FBI
14:10 – Bohemian Grove club
15:40 – CIA heart attack gun

Remove this Banner Ad

Back