CLUBMEDhurst

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2008
Under the moonlight, the serious moonlight
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man City
"Conspiracy theorists of the world, believers in the hidden hands of the Rothschilds and the Masons and the Illuminati, we skeptics owe you an apology. You were right. The players may be a little different, but your basic premise is correct: The world is a rigged game" - Matt Taibbi

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/matttaibbi530474.html#dvcyde98Y289gzpO.99

The US government injecting black Americans with Syphilis?​

Welcome to the "Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment"

http://exhibits.hsl.virginia.edu/badblood/

Not really a conspiracy. The U.S government aiding freedom fighters to oust there leader. Once that is achieved these freedom fighters are labelled terrorists and then we are at war again in a country that has nothing to do with us. Conspiracy or just common knowledge ?

Thing is that lots of stuff that is now accepted fact was a conspiracy at the time. The question is to be able to identify what is happening now that seems copnspiratorial but will actually be shown to be truth.

Historically some good examples of proven conspiracies are:

The the British Government was working hard undercover to change American public opinion about entering the war during 1939/40 was something that isolationists claimed was occuring but were ridiculed for. We now know that there was a huge "black ops" intel operation underway to do exactly that. The conspiracists were right.

in the 1980s and 1990s, Irish Republicans claimed that the British security forces were working hand in glove with Loyalist terrorists to murder civilians, notably the lawyers Pat Finuncane and Rosemary Nelson. We now for a fact that the Brits were indeed doing that.

Revelations about Enron and the banks and LIBOR show that the markets are indeed throughly gamed by large companies.

Currently, there's an emerging conspiratorial view that ISIS and the Assad government are working together. I think that one will be shown to be true as well.

Scumbags indeed LG. I've seen first hand the indiscriminate prescribing of zyprexa. They're gonna go for plenty when the diabetes claims come through.
There is so much now out in the open about how these people have /are behaving that posters like woopedazz are now the new age tin foil hat conspiracy nutters.

I can post heaps about the crime committed, from many tangents.

There is so much now out in the open about how these people have /are behaving that posters like woopedazz are now the new age tin foil hat conspiracy nutters.

I can post heaps about the crime committed, from many tangents.

Don't single others out like this.

Everyone is free to believe what they want without being labelled tin foil hat conspiracy nutters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Global elite Pedo Rings were almost exposed.

I dont think they will ever be "found" to be true though.

More chance of the queen revealing her true Archon form and eating babies on live TV.
There is a good video on the web about this everything you speak off...I wont post here as the details are very very graphic....

"tinfoil hat" i like it! always better to wear a tin foil hat than a "gimp suit"!
Saying someone is “wearing a tin-foil hat” means that they have paranoia or a belief in conspiracy theories, especially involving government surveillance".
ummm Snowden and the NSA anyone!
To be honest, the only people who don't believe their governments monitor them are naive idiots. Snowden's 'revelations' are barely shocking. That's barely a win for eccentric thinkers of conspiracy theorists to use as ammunition for "George Bush tore down the Towers!"

To be honest, the only people who don't believe their governments monitor them are naive idiots. Snowden's 'revelations' are barely shocking. That's barely a win for eccentric thinkers of conspiracy theorists to use as ammunition for "George Bush tore down the Towers!"

The key word is conspiracy. As in, there is a deliberate plot.

We are lied to. A lot. They lie about capabilities and claim "national interests". Notice it isn't "people's interest".

A conspiracy was exposed because there has been a deliberate plot (tax expenditure) to spy on a nations own private citizens. The infrastructure didnt just mistakenly appear in our pockets.

It has been deliberately designed.

Just because we now "officially know" its there does not make it acceptable. But people are conditioned now. We dont need to just accept it because we crave it.

It is but why? It's the motives that are interesting and they actually make sense when you connect the dots.

Power & Greed. What I don't understand is.........Why?
It puts major strain on the hospitals and the medical industry in general and then there is the crime factor that the police/government would not like. Why we ask? I honestly don't have an answer for you :confused: :D

I can think of two just as prominent conspiracies that A) actually happened, and B) worked:

1. The plot to kill Abraham Lincoln.
2. The plot to assassinate Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
Actually , while the plot to kill Lincoln actually happened it was only partially carried through. The plot was actually to assassinate Lincoln, Johnson (the vice president), Seward (who was attacked but escaped through good luck) and others; to decapitate the administration.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back