Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

I have never heard these podcasts before but seriously Josh and Marnie make more sense talking about our club than anyone at the club or in the media has for 5 years. They have a new listener in me from now on , It was a great listen 😁
Listen Shinboners podcast and hashtag kangaroos. Even better.

Listen Shinboners podcast and hashtag kangaroos. Even better.
Miles better. Shinboners is a cracker, the only knock on hashtag is Dean. 2 things, when he had mcgowan on and didn’t push back on some of his absurd calls.. one particular call was “Cadman and sheezel could be at North” and marnie and sioban have NFI. The other two make my ears bleed, further north and north pod. Can't deal with it. Maybe its the genZ thing.. much prefer the other 2. Good on em for having a crack though.

Shinboners is the best north podcast.

Sliding Doors -

If: Souv is going to imitate me...

Then: He should stick to his day job of playing for frees in the worst team since World War II

Purple is a little bitch.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Is this for real? Or made up?

I can’t tell any more who is Purple and who isn’t…

But whoever said, they ain’t half wrong.

Painfully reminds me of the way the Brisbane Lions AFLW team used the image of the “petrol container” to find something when they had nothing left to give. They needed this as they realised previous efforts were not enough.

However, they were perennial Grand Finalists. We are the opposite.

They had mastered their skills so it was about continued application when you feel you have nothing left to give. We are in an awful position of learning on the go while all in Sunbury are screaming at us to try harder.

Yes, it all comes back to on field leadership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now someone above the “E” on the banner board (bottom left corner), either-

A. Missed the gmoy on a video call

B. Missed the gmoy taking a selfie

C. Has possibly the gmoy on their phone photos today

D. Missed it shooting the MCC members

I’m thinking D looking at the angle

Why are all these shock jocks so thinned skinned? Korne's the same.

You'd reckon the first requirement of you're going to dish it out is to be able to take a little bit coming back.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Mick McGuane

Calls out LDU

View attachment 1971100
Great article Mick, finally someone in the footy media who knows and understands footy and provides some constructive criticism rather than the Barrett's of this world. I think Comben is already providing a similar energy as X too. That said, I do recall LDU saying he had some niggles and wasn't ramping up his training until after Christmas so I wonder when Micky visited Arden St.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back