List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

He looks a big unit. Can we make him a KPF?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

192cm atm. Still 17, so suppose he might grow a little more. But he’s mainly been used a big bodied mid. But last year in school footy he was an intercepting defender. So can play multiple roles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who’s the Kerr kid? Look like Heaters illegitimate child.
17 year old NGA prospect for this years draft. Plays for oakleigh when not playing school footy.
A big bodied mid, who also has played as a third tall intercept defender last year.
He's south african heritage.

6abacf554e08f40ffd37793fe8184b5a.jpg

Are you sure that's not one of the teachers? He looks older than Pendles.

Great photos Jen but should we be concerned that he has the ball in hardly any of them?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It was a tough game.
He had some good moments. Maybe 15-20 touches.Couple clearances. Missed a shot on goal on tight on the boundary.
I didn't capture everything. Took a nice intercept mark which I wish I captured but didn't.
Caulfield were a good side, but he played his part.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those saying the APS is some sort of cult league low on talent , they should check out the Brighton GS team. Every player in their firsts on a Coates League list and half in the Vic squads
Some of their 2’s on Coates lists too

He has put on some size since then! For all those Murphy is now 2m tall people on here, safe to say this kid has reached his height.
Yeah, if you compare the photos from January/feb to the ones I posted from saturday, he's def gotten bigger.
He's the same height as Murphy - 192cm, and he's still 17.

Are NGA kids only guaranteed if they fall outside top 40?
at this point yes, though those rules are being reviewed atm
And from what I am told, ours will be outside top 40

None are included in the champs so far, which is an indication of the top 30-35 kids.

Not many under 17’s put up the sort of numbers he is doing at the moment
I'm glad to have that verified by others, because to me it seems a super high standard for someone his age. He seems destined for lots of leather poisoning over the next couple of years.

He's improved in every game he has played at CTL level. He played his first game for U18 level last year in the Jets wildcard round; a week after he turned 16. Had 13 disposals.

Then this year.
Round 1. 18 disposals
Round 2. 20 disposals
Round 4. 38 disposals. 1.3 goals
Round 6, 24 disposals, 2 goals.

In between when Jets had a bye he has played Keilor U18 game (5 goals), and a Keilor reserves mens game (2 goals) and named in the bests for each.

You can find his most recent game v gippsland on the coates league app.
He gets his first goal very early in the first Q. Playing on the wing.
Wearing #7 in the game

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back