CHFL under 18's 2009 MK II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahha springbang are they in our league guess they werent good enuf 2 get my attention and we beat ballan by 5 goals so thatkills that arguement and waubra just has dopey fukers that were suited 2 conditions that werent suited 2 our game which is built around skill in good conditions we will cut use to peices. and midfield is crap is it that is a funny joke since us and daylesford have best midfields and best teams we are both built on skill use are are built for s**t conditions nothin else

did u play ballan at ballan when you beat them by five goals?
or at hepburn?

pretty sure deylesfod and ballan have the two best midfeilds..
even ours will tear yours apart. you might have good skills, but you soft utensils will crack everytime the ball hits the deck as jimmy rodgers is the only person on your team who knows that 'a hard ball get' means.

did u play ballan at ballan when you beat them by five goals?
or at hepburn?

pretty sure deylesfod and ballan have the two best midfeilds..
even ours will tear yours apart. you might have good skills, but you soft utensils will crack everytime the ball hits the deck as jimmy rodgers is the only person on your team who knows that 'a hard ball get' means.
we were at ballan they didnt show anthin that impressed me. and i forgot ballan midfield us ballan and the ford have best midfields;). and ure midfeild wont compete with ours jim rodgers would tear ure whole team another but u dont no much bout our team if u dont think we have hard midfields have u heard of matt allison,joe amlone bill albert,liam o halloran? all hard

we were at ballan they didnt show anthin that impressed me. and i forgot ballan midfield us ballan and the ford have best midfields;). and ure midfeild wont compete with ours jim rodgers would tear ure whole team another but u dont no much bout our team if u dont think we have hard midfields have u heard of matt allison,joe amlone bill albert,liam o halloran? all hard
yea ive head of all of them, every single one of them... you havent got s**t.
hobson will kick 10 if we get through.

yeah whatever joker haha and we havnt got s**t who do use have thats beta?
bryce dowler, tim dalton, josh king, tom miller, jock laidlaw, sam morcombe, jake belsar...the list goes on

were more of a rounded team he have depth down to number 22, we dont rely on a handful to get us over the line mate.. theres "no passengers" at waubra.

finally someone that talks like a proper discussion u make some valid points m8 my whole arguement waswe were beta ova the 17 thankyou and use beat us i accept that. but y do use talk like use flogged us? we were comin afta we got used 2 conditions u have 2 admit that?

we dont really talk like we flogged you boys in my opinion, it was only 4 goals or something like that, but yeah ahh i dunno about the other boys i suppose i just feel like i that game was a bit too easy (for what we expected) and we were expecting it to be alot closer than 4 goals, we played a good solid 3 quarters though and our whole game was based around shutting down jimmy and if i can recall correctly billy albert had a lovely game. but credit to you boys you came home really strong when jimmy pulled his finger out and went into the middle. I think its really handy when you have a player like jimmy who can kick 50 metres so with that wind you had in the last quarter he was just about kickin goals from the centre:eek:

we dont really talk like we flogged you boys in my opinion, it was only 4 goals or something like that, but yeah ahh i dunno about the other boys i suppose i just feel like i that game was a bit too easy (for what we expected) and we were expecting it to be alot closer than 4 goals, we played a good solid 3 quarters though and our whole game was based around shutting down jimmy and if i can recall correctly billy albert had a lovely game. but credit to you boys you came home really strong when jimmy pulled his finger out and went into the middle. I think its really handy when you have a player like jimmy who can kick 50 metres so with that wind you had in the last quarter he was just about kickin goals from the centre:eek:
yeah fair enuf use were beta that day its true we had one of those days were u rock up no one wanted 2 play it was cold and we thort use would be another pushover i think some of us were thinkin bout dford game already and use caught us off guard use played brilliant thts true. but use dont think we played anywhere near our best that day do use? trust me wen we want 2 play we really turn it on. and yeah jim is a great utility whose ready for a big finals series

yeh but if you look at the size of waubra then you look at the size of hepburn it makes a difference.. and there is pleanty of home grown tallent in the team mate..
easy to tell the home grown tallent in warba just look for the 1s who rock up in a ute or something. you dont have any home grown tallant. all blow ins from ballarat.

bryce dowler, tim dalton, josh king, tom miller, jock laidlaw, sam morcombe, jake belsar...the list goes on

were more of a rounded team he have depth down to number 22, we dont rely on a handful to get us over the line mate.. theres "no passengers" at waubra.
i just rattled off a couple there is a lot more and tim dalton and tom miller are the only ones i no. and use only beat us by ten oints use talk like it was athrashing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you and sav are w***ers, you can think whatever you like...

but if we beat ballan this weekend, we will play on grandfinal day.
if ballan beat us, they will....you incest pricks arnt even close.
just forgetting a little thing, your not on the team there is no we, running boundry doesnt count ricki

easy to tell the home grown tallent in warba just look for the 1s who rock up in a ute or something. you dont have any home grown tallant. all blow ins from ballarat.

ah yeah it was only ten points:thumbsu: and i do know yous didn't play at your best, but neither did we and we were missing a few but i suppose this is why they have finals, you can't not turn up to a game because if you dont your out.

we have alot of locals in tim dalton, kendall becker, matt briody, alex briody, ben briody, douglas halliday, bryce dowler, daniel marek, alex hobson and justin hobson.
then we have guys like joel dwyer and dylan lewis who have been playing for the club for ages but they come from ballarat.
then theres blokes like nick hynes, dermot conaughton and josh king, luke clifton who are all playing their second year at the club.
then theres the boarders sam morcom, patt hills, joe garnder, james morgan, jock laidlaw, oliver yorsten, and tom miller. these boys need a club in the ballarat area to play for because its easier than getting their parents to drive up to 5 hours each way to pick them up every weekend just so they can go home for a game of footy.
then theres guys like tom munday, jake belsar and gus coote whos mates all play for us so they'd rather play with their mates then play in ballarat or another club

you incest ****s probqably share a heart.

lets just let the footy do the talking mate.
oh s**t he got me everyone m8 hepburn boys dont need incest 2 get some we just talk 2 girls instead of askin our daddies 2 pound our asses like waubra boys do .and at least we look normal all u ****ers look like use got hit in the face with a shovel wen use were born

and a team of blow in premiership hunters its easy 2 have depth we have heart somethin use wont have for finals

we are not blow in premiership hunters, if you havn't noticed we play because we're all mates and love to play with each other, we love the club hence us all sticking around and sitting with one another having a few drinks after the game until the seniors is over.
if you have seen our coach, its pretty hard for us to not have any heart

ah yeah it was only ten points:thumbsu: and i do know yous didn't play at your best, but neither did we and we were missing a few but i suppose this is why they have finals, you can't not turn up to a game because if you dont your out.

we have alot of locals in tim dalton, kendall becker, matt briody, alex briody, ben briody, douglas halliday, bryce dowler, daniel marek, alex hobson and justin hobson.
then we have guys like joel dwyer and dylan lewis who have been playing for the club for ages but they come from ballarat.
then theres blokes like nick hynes, dermot conaughton and josh king, luke clifton who are all playing their second year at the club.
then theres the boarders sam morcom, patt hills, joe garnder, james morgan, jock laidlaw, oliver yorsten, and tom miller. these boys need a club in the ballarat area to play for because its easier than getting their parents to drive up to 5 hours each way to pick them up every weekend just so they can go home for a game of footy.
then theres guys like tom munday, jake belsar and gus coote whos mates all play for us so they'd rather play with their mates then play in ballarat or another club
yeah ok but every one of our players love the club we have been here since birth we bleed red and blue most of us have been playin since we were like 8 in 15s wen there wasnt under 12s we put the club first always. dont use go party on friday nites?

i accept that, but still we beat you....so as it stands at the moment, we are better then you...you just had the right amount of players to fill a team when you played newlyn
lets get serious any could beat newlny if they just sat there sword on the bench. there not a quaility side lets stop talking about them.

firstly, theres no doubt in anybody mind that daylesfod will smash you.

secondly, waubra, ballan and springbank are a 5 goal better sides than you incest w***ers.. your midfeild is crap, all you have is about 4 little rats that cant take a hit, and your backline will get killed single handedly by hobson or peirce.

there no doubt in my mind that you incest 'tardfish' over in you hole of a town know that your going out in straight sets.
and who would they be?

we are not blow in premiership hunters, if you havn't noticed we play because we're all mates and love to play with each other, we love the club hence us all sticking around and sitting with one another having a few drinks after the game until the seniors is over.
if you have seen our coach, its pretty hard for us to not have any heart
well most of us are at the club like 4 days a week not including saturdays and we are all like best m8sand we stay hours afta games talkin 2 seniors runnin water and some doin stats for senior coach coz were dedicated

yeah ok but every one of our players love the club we have been here since birth we bleed red and blue most of us have been playin since we were like 8 in 15s wen there wasnt under 12s we put the club first always. dont use go party on friday nites?

yeah i'm sure if waubra was half the size hepburn was we could fill a team with locals who love the club, last year we had heaps but alot went up into seniors.

Simple answer to your question. no we don't, but if there is a party it would only be a 21st or a close mates 18th, or a relatives 50th etc and no one drinks, and there is a curfue if its before the game.
i would love to know who you heard this from?

you may have mistaked us with bungaree some how:confused:

well most of us are at the club like 4 days a week not including saturdays and we are all like best m8sand we stay hours afta games talkin 2 seniors runnin water and some doin stats for senior coach coz were dedicated

well we do all those things except for the 4 days at the club part. we all attend school in ballarat at patties, college, grammar and high and we all have other commitments, like studying, boarders have curfues, school football, other sports and work. so its a bit hard for the boys who live out at waubra to go into school, stay in town till around 5 with other commitments then go out to waubra, and vise versa for the boys who live in ballarat having school then driving out to waubra, then going back to ballarat, and the boarders dont have there parents there to get them places. its extremely different all you boys have a school out at hepburn or daylesford or where ever it is, so your right near the club all week, we're a 20 minute drive each way. i dont know anybody from hepburn who goes to school in ballarat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back