CHFL under 18's 2009 MK II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
he played 4 quarters against us.
well it just shows the difference between the top 5 sides (maybe bunga)
and creswick. Depth!
sorry i said every week, it wasnt it was most weeks. how is it calebs fault that drew and paddy didnt play as many weeks.
no just that caleb would get 40 kicks and 20 marks. each game he played

sorry i said every week, it wasnt it was most weeks. how is it calebs fault that drew and paddy didnt play as many weeks.

nooo wayy!!!!!.. well done 2 caleb for winning and everything good bloke.. but against waubra he got 2 votes and he even admits that it was his worst game for the year we had him heavily tagged by our star midfeilder d. conoughtan and he got about 5 kiks for the game.. thats saying something about the voting system

i never said it was anyones fault drew and paddy didn't play as many games as caleb

nooo wayy!!!!!.. well done 2 caleb for winning and everything good bloke.. but against waubra he got 2 votes and he even admits that it was his worst game for the year we had him heavily tagged by our star midfeilder d. conoughtan and he got about 5 kiks for the game.. thats saying something about the voting system
the only player that played well that day was bryce dowler. and he reckons he plays s**t every game.

the only player that played well that day was bryce dowler. and he reckons he plays s**t every game.

nah he actully did play s**t even by his standards and i was talkin to his older brother after and he agreed full credit to him for winning bn f but there was a few questionbly votes

nah he actully did play s**t even by his standards and i was talkin to his older brother after and he agreed full credit to him for winning bn f but there was a few questionbly votes

who is his older brother????
i know there was. but in creswick team he can still play s**t and be better than most players in our team

and you dont think that tim and shaun mullane or paul dodds could play a higher level.. yes they could but as being locals it is loyalty wich is the key to a successful club something creswick is not

Good point hutchie but dodds isnt a local he came from ballarat footy club about 4 years ago.

All the Waubra locals who are old enough to play juniors are playing, there is just a real lack of numbers that way. Its not our fault we dont have enough kids to have an under 15 side, but one of our best under 15 players was forced to move clubs if he wanted to play in his own age group and he has just about been his clubs best player.
the seniors have been in every finals series since 2005 and won it in 06, and reserves won it in 07, and finally a junior side has made it to the finals for the first time in 12 years, thats recent success if i'm not mistaken, for a town not even half the size of hepburn or daylesford they're doing a good job.
all you boys have a crack at us saying we are a team of imports, we just have alot of boarders, sorry for them chosing to play for us, what are they suppose to do, just not play footy?
they are some very good points and i cogratulate use on making finals good job i didnt fully understand the lack of numbers my bad.and ure club mite say thats is success in seniors and otha grades but at our club a successful year is making the grand final anythin else is a fail. and another point people have a crack at our club baggin us for spending money on senior players.but isnt it the same thing with junior teams attracting ballarat kids it is exactly the same but without money. wat do use want our club 2 just sit on all the money everyone forgets not 2 many years ago we were struggling so we just are takin advantage osf the success thats come our way as any of use would do in our position would u not?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pfft 15s who cares about that. this is a 18s forum not a 15s one. and i dont hate hepburn players. i just reckon that waubra and ballan are better than them. just my opinion

Hepburn finished above Waubra with a much higher percentage and a game clear. I don't understand how any competent human being could formulate your opinion. Just my opinion :D

Hepburn finished above Waubra with a much higher percentage and a game clear. I don't understand how any competent human being could formulate your opinion. Just my opinion :D
we will see i dont see the point of looking at the ladder now!

Hepburn will play ballan or waubra next week and we will see then who is better.

they have played in finals the last 5 years played in 2 grand finals won a flag and looking good this year how is that not successful thsi is all without throwing 1000s and 1000s at there players like hepburn so yes i would say they are a successful club

a successful year is making the grand final anythin else is a fail so they had 2 successful years not a great club,good tho and if we have alot of money spend it would be silly not 2 can u honestly say 2 me if u had our funds u wouldnt spend it? and the players we buy love the club for example i chat 2 lee cox and hollywood every week(both great chances for senior league best and fairest) and they love playing for us as do the rest of the stars

we will see i dont see the point of looking at the ladder now!

Hepburn will play ballan or waubra next week and we will see then who is better.

well a ladder is the measuring stick of who has had the beta year muppet if use and ballan are beta then us one of use must hav gotten 2nd place and double chance but how do i no use didnt i simply look at the ladder omg there is a use for the ladder:eek:and wat does it show wait this cant be true we are in 2nd!!!!!!but somehow use are beta this is quite the mystery:thumbsu:

well a ladder is the measuring stick of who has had the beta year muppet if use and ballan are beta then us one of use must hav gotten 2nd place and double chance but how do i no use didnt i simply look at the ladder omg there is a use for the ladder:eek:and wat does it show wait this cant be true we are in 2nd!!!!!!but somehow use are beta this is quite the mystery:thumbsu:
we beat you ********. and we played daylesfod twice.

round one against newlyn we had about 14 players..

sorry beard fear, but its pretty safe to say that waubra have been top 2 in this league since round two.

hmm amazing everyone calls hepburn people stupid and inbred but we seem 2 be the only people that can read a ladder properly let me explain the people that get a week off are1 and 2 ok was that easy enuf 2 understand? but i remember seeing waubra playing on weekend guess they didnt finish 2nd dopey *****;)

sorry beard fear, but its pretty safe to say that waubra have been top 2 in this league since round two.

OK Ricky, why don't you trot off and get punched up by an U15. Must be the lack of 15s out Waubra way that has lead you to have utter disrespect for some people...

Safe to say hey? Take out the program from the last round, you'll find you aren't. Clunes could have beaten us by 150 points we would still finish above. You are a huge ****** and deserve your face raped clean off. Thanks for listening sweetness :p

well if the ladder is used to see whos better why did Ballan beat springbank on the weekend? Ballan 5th springbank 4th? you idiot and why did waubra beat use you muppet

we beat you ********. and we played daylesfod twice.

round one against newlyn we had about 14 players..

You can't say you are better than us because you beat us... Otherwise you can't say Ballan are better than us. I think we kicked most of our score in the last half, but no doubt in Waubra's mind that was the absolute best we can play. I don't think Newlyn could beat Daylesford or Ballan with 14 players...

OK Ricky, why don't you trot off and get punched up by an U15. Must be the lack of 15s out Waubra way that has lead you to have utter disrespect for some people...

Safe to say hey? Take out the program from the last round, you'll find you aren't. Clunes could have beaten us by 150 points we would still finish above. You are a huge ****** and deserve your face raped clean off. Thanks for listening sweetness :p
your a cluesless flogger arnt ya mate, i think your the only person on here that thinks im ricky..

did you play daylesfod twice?

well if the ladder is used to see whos better why did Ballan beat springbank on the weekend? Ballan 5th springbank 4th? you idiot and why did waubra beat use you muppet

Why did Newlyn beat you? You are a filthy tardfish and should not respond to anymore posts in your life. Springbank beat Ballan not too long ago, they are close, Springbank are better though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back