CHFL under 18's 2009 MK II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

this forum, has turned disgracefull i can not believe anybody is stupid enough to say something like fred hollows apparently wrote on here... i feel for the hepburn boys as they are a good team but i believe they are being pretty soft pretty much accepting defeat this weekend all i here is you guys talking about how your gonna beat either waubra or our boys next weekend... there is a game you guys are playing this weekend to make the grand final... it may not be do or die but as far as im concerned its the biggest game of the year b4 the grand final... and honestly the four teams that are left are all good enough to beat eachother on there given day as we showed when we played daylesford and waubra showed when they beat hepburn............

this forum, has turned disgracefull i can not believe anybody is stupid enough to say something like fred hollows apparently wrote on here... i feel for the hepburn boys as they are a good team but i believe they are being pretty soft pretty much accepting defeat this weekend all i here is you guys talking about how your gonna beat either waubra or our boys next weekend... there is a game you guys are playing this weekend to make the grand final... it may not be do or die but as far as im concerned its the biggest game of the year b4 the grand final... and honestly the four teams that are left are all good enough to beat eachother on there given day as we showed when we played daylesford and waubra showed when they beat hepburn............

well said:thumbsu:

couldnt agree more matey... how do you think you will go tomorrow???

yeh it was a pretty bad thing to say...sorry.
i havnt been on in a couple days so havnt replied before now. i no we have been talkin s**t lately but cmon to say that only a week or so after the funeral was a horrible thing to do man at any time its bad but so soon. i sincerly hope someone hacked your file man coz if it wasnt and we find out u wrote that filth we will hunt u down. not saying u did for sure but 2 make apoligies and say someone else did it sounds like someone that nos they have gone to far and are trying to escape the consequences. so i hope u didnt...for your sake

i havnt been on in a couple days so havnt replied before now. i no we have been talkin s**t lately but cmon to say that only a week or so after the funeral was a horrible thing to do man at any time its bad but so soon. i sincerly hope someone hacked your file man coz if it wasnt and we find out u wrote that filth we will hunt u down. not saying u did for sure but 2 make apoligies and say someone else did it sounds like someone that nos they have gone to far and are trying to escape the consequences. so i hope u didnt...for your sake

Yeah it was a disgusting thing to write but he admitted he stuffed up and was man enough to apologise which is more than any1 else on here has ever done so move on. im sure if he had his time over he wouldn't have said it. Everytime this thread turns to s**t with abuse and threats and talk about everything other than football its always somebody from hepburn involved. The mods already threatened to shut this thread down because of all the s**t going on once before. So if thats what you want to happen keep up the crap but if you want the thread to survive keep the posts about football. Agree with time2shine cant believe hepburn boys are talking about how they are going to roll waubra next week when they have a chance to go straight into the granny with a win this week. Sounds like they give themselves no chance against daylesford

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it was a disgusting thing to write but he admitted he stuffed up and was man enough to apologise which is more than any1 else on here has ever done so move on. im sure if he had his time over he wouldn't have said it. Everytime this thread turns to s**t with abuse and threats and talk about everything other than football its always somebody from hepburn involved. The mods already threatened to shut this thread down because of all the s**t going on once before. So if thats what you want to happen keep up the crap but if you want the thread to survive keep the posts about football. Agree with time2shine cant believe hepburn boys are talking about how they are going to roll waubra next week when they have a chance to go straight into the granny with a win this week. Sounds like they give themselves no chance against daylesford
yer how we ment to get over somethin that disgustin and he shudnt of said it in the first place and we havent written our self off were goin in with a positive attitude and this could be our biggest game of the year ! and we prob wont even play wuabra cause my tip is ballan over them by a couple of goals in the wet

us rolling waubra was purely hypothetical not us giving up on 2morrow.. and are u blaming us for wat was said because we talk s**t but we have the decency not to stoop to that level. and no real man would go where he went.

us rolling waubra was purely hypothetical not us giving up on 2morrow.. and are u blaming us for wat was said because we talk s**t but we have the decency not to stoop to that level. and no real man would go where he went.

Not condoning what he said for a second don't know why the subject was even raised in the first place. If every 2nd post wasn't full of insults it wouldnt have got to this point. All i'm saying is we've been warned to cut the s**t and my tip is we won't get another warning it will just be lights out so everyone move on and concentrate the discussion on what we been playing for all year - finals footy. Thats all im gunna say on it.

Don't need to worry about the waubra s**t anymore anyway.
Daylesford through to the granny and hepburn v. ballan next week
Whose the most likely to win the flag you think?

Don't need to worry about the waubra s**t anymore anyway.
Daylesford through to the granny and hepburn v. ballan next week
Whose the most likely to win the flag you think?

i think that if ballan roll hepburn next week then daylesford better be on there a game because ballan has knocked them off once this year and if anyone can do it again it will be ballan

waubra guys get 2 trainin next year cause use's run outta gas like i said last week ( show ponys) you let your great coach down 2day ,fred hollows you wouldnt get a game at ararat eagles *** wit you low dog have early summer .. ballan boys rock great team never give up :thumbsu:

this threads gone a bit quiet since the waubra boys loss on the weekend.
watching from the sidelines, Have never seen a team with so much heart amd determination like Ballan, was pretty inspiring. 3 quarter time speach wasnt needed their coach kept it short and sharp seemed like the boys new what they needed to do and the executed it.
Big hobbo might need to practice his shots on running into an open goal he missed atleast two from the square. had the chance to put them infront aswell,
Any hepburn guys be able to shed some light on what happened after holding daylesford off by a couple of goals at half time??? thought you boys had it in the bag was a bit shattered you couldnt hold them off.:(:(

What is the story with the Ballan boy that came off with what looked like a serrious arm injury? Is it a collar bone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back