Werewolf Chess Werewolf 3 - Check Yo Self (BLACK QUEEN’S ARMY AND CHESS JOKER WIN)

Remove this Banner Ad

You got info?
Just the same thing I've mentioned the last 2 days that you all ignore in regards to the Cadsky vote that was clearly to protect SM.

Just the same thing I've mentioned the last 2 days that you all ignore in regards to the Cadsky vote that was clearly to protect SM.
So what evil role are you claiming me to be?

So what evil role are you claiming me to be?
Not claiming to be any evil role. Making a suggestion around suspicious voting then getting completely ignored feels pretty telling that evil are in control of this game.

Not claiming to be any evil role. Making a suggestion around suspicious voting then getting completely ignored feels pretty telling that evil are in control of this game.
So if you don’t think I have a role why are you voting to lynch me

So if you don’t think I have a role why are you voting to lynch me
Petty self preservation as there are other votes on you.

SM, whatever I think we are eliminating the last of the mafia by knocking out SM.

Chipmunk

You’ve posted 20 times the whole game, that’s not a lot to get noticed but enough to slide through with getting any attention

You’ve posted 20 times the whole game, that’s not a lot to get noticed but enough to slide through with getting any attention
If you are happy to throw the game because I haven't been as active as some then so be it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t take your club’s inability to show up in the 4th quarter out on ol tarks
I can see it now "Tarkyn lynched because Essendon went home early.

Wait a minute, checks team supported I could be next. nooooo.

Happy Golden Girls GIF by TV Land

Last chance to join the MP Eviction Conga The Majestic Tarkyn_24 to avoid voting with an evil faction.

The celebration will kick off at 1800 (AWST) ... be there, or be complicit in an evil victory!

DERO can you promise to lead the lynching tomorrow if I'm wrong? I won't resist.

Happy Golden Girls GIF by TV Land

Last chance to join the MP Eviction Conga The Majestic Tarkyn_24 to avoid voting with an evil faction.

The celebration will kick off at 1800 (AWST) ... be there, or be complicit in an evil victory!

DERO can you promise to lead the lynching tomorrow if I'm wrong? I won't resist.
Haha how convenient that as soon as I call out hotchilli his faction mate comes in and starts tagging players to change things up and get me lynched , so suss

Haha how convenient that as soon as I call out hotchilli his faction mate comes in and starts tagging players to change things up and get me lynched , so suss
I think my vote on you before you went after hotchili shoots that theory down.

I just don't want to see a double lynch and you get your way of killing a villager as collateral.

I think my vote on you before you went after hotchili shoots that theory down.

I just don't want to see a double lynch and you get your way of killing a villager as collateral.
Yes you did put your vote in before but you are the only one fighting to save hotchilli which speaks volumes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back