Werewolf Chess Werewolf 3 - Check Yo Self (BLACK QUEEN’S ARMY AND CHESS JOKER WIN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes

3 - MP_ - navigating their way to the win. Needed a bit of luck with 2 coin toss wins, but cannot say he didn’t deserve it.
2 - NinjaSwan - a jester win is nothing to be sniffed at, and sneaking the chess references in was essential
1 - Frederico_WA - led the King’s Army almost to a famous win and entertaining when he opened up more in the middle

For white, HM to Strigoi and The Majestic for well-played roles.

Well done MP and Ninja on your wins and fantastic effort from Frederico as a new player.. Thought the Village were a live chance given the quality of our remaining players in the end game, but not to be.

Masterfully organised game from Chippy. Nice to see what a good Mod can do.

The personal highlight was the mk of Senor Melt. What a dill!

Frederico_WA (Black King’s Pawn - Beta) lynched

BLACK QUEEN’S ARMY (AND CHESS JOKER) WIN

well done MP_ and his entire team- truely a team effort to win in these games

Go Black Queens Army, we won! What a fantastic team effort right until the last phase, great high quality play all around especially the rookie (except you jmoo wan)

Thanks again for the game Chip! Really fun one 🤙🏼

Votes

3 - MP_ - navigating their way to the win. Needed a bit of luck with 2 coin toss wins, but cannot say he didn’t deserve it.
2 - NinjaSwan - a jester win is nothing to be sniffed at, and sneaking the chess references in was essential
1 - Frederico_WA - led the King’s Army almost to a famous win and entertaining when he opened up more in the middle

For white, HM to Strigoi and The Majestic for well-played roles.
great game first up Frederico_WA - i’m looking forward to you dying first night for the next few games :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fell over the line with that one, if dero or maj were killed last night it would have been me getting lynched as I felt I had them on my side, glad sm didn’t get killed as he did look the most suss of everyone left. I thought I’d blown it going so hard for ninja and Fred then chilli, thought it must have looked very obvious I knew who was evil. Really fun game with Fred catching on super quick

Fell over the line with that one, if dero or maj were killed last night it would have been me getting lynched as I felt I had them on my side, glad sm didn’t get killed as he did look the most suss of everyone left. I thought I’d blown it going so hard for ninja and Fred then chilli, thought it must have looked very obvious I knew who was evil. Really fun game with Fred catching on super quick
Whats important is that you won, not that you looked like this while fighting to win...
Self Defense Fighting GIF

Well done MP and Ninja on your wins and fantastic effort from Frederico as a new player.. Thought the Village were a live chance given the quality of our remaining players in the end game, but not to be.

Masterfully organised game from Chippy. Nice to see what a good Mod can do.

The personal highlight was the mk of Senor Melt. What a dill!

A deliberate self modkill.

You do realise you cost your own faction their remaining night kill action because you didn’t know how to follow the rules of the game.

A dead player should remain dead & not be continually liking posts 24 hours after they have died. It’s a simple rule of Werewolf mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back