Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

We just looked so disorganised. It's 15 minutes of chaos followed by an incredible play ruined by finishing. It's so frustrating to watch us play at the moment.

Haven't seeen the game as im away(thank god haha) but if Poch played for penalties in extra time against a bunch of kids he should be sacked on the spot. What a flippin moron.

Sad how far our standards have dropped in less than 2 seasons.
Seems to be the general consensus (I didn’t watch it either). I actually hope Leeds knock us out. Not only will it prevent us losing another cup final, it'll be one step closer to getting rid of him. He's not a winning manager and not right for the rebuild at all.

Nkunku out for 4 weeks.

Bill Murray Film GIF

Nkunku out for 4 weeks.

Bill Murray Film GIF
Is he even good? From the small glimpses he has played, he has looked poor.

Another Bundesliga signing that has no speciality position like Kai and Timo. Not a winger. Not a striker. Not a ten. Can’t play in a 4-3-3. Only way I see him working out is if we go to 3atb. Poch doesn’t want to do that though. Probably why he isn’t playing Nkunku. There’s just nowhere to hide him in a 4-3-3.

On top of all that, he’s now injury prone. I hope we sell him.

I wouldn’t bat an eyelid if we sold every single one of our attackers besides Palmer. Broja, Nkunku, Jackson, Sterling, Mudryk, Madueke and Gallagher (if you include him). They’re all bottom six/Championship quality players.

Felt like the last two games, would've normally drawn with Leeds and lost to Brentford. Think we've shown some improvement and slowly coming together as a side.

Scoring late in both games, should give them some confidence moving forward.

Been a frustrating season, but I think we'd be mad to sack Pochettino at this moment in time.

We have to stay the course and hopefully finish the season off strongly with some momentum going into next season. 7th and maybe even 6th spot is attainable if we get a run of momentum going.

The toxicity around the club needs to stop. People pining for Abramovich or Jose are not helping the situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How annoying we finally buy someone good but they’re gonna be second fiddle to James and will probably leave eventually.

How annoying we finally buy someone good but they’re gonna be second fiddle to James and will probably leave eventually.
Like James is ever going to be fit haha.

He'll still play more games than James at RB and he can always play LB when they are both fit.

Like James is ever going to be fit haha.

He'll still play more games than James at RB and he can always play LB when they are both fit.
Feel like James will be fine now. He’s dropped so much weight and they’ve done the invasive surgery.

I don’t like playing natural RBs at LB either. Such a waste and I reckon they lose about 20% of their ability.

Did almost everything to throw that game away before the subs saved us in the end.

Sterling was deplorable. Hope we sell him off in the summer.

Despite all the criticism of Pochettino, we are making progress on the results front.
As bad a pen as you'll see, why is he stepping up to take it with Palmer on the field...

He's had some shocking moments this season. Newcastle game, why the hell didn't he pass to Palmer when he was wide open!

Agree on sell him, he's out highest weekly paid player. If we could get our money back for him and take him off the wage bill. Makes complete sense, especially with young gun wingers we have on our books.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back