Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m officially Poch out
Joining Welcome Home GIF

Palmer, I still love you. Man he should've had at least 2 goals though!!!!

I'd rate Poch 5 too, results haven't been good enough. I can't get over the 8 loses, it's way too many for the season so far and our away record really needs to improve.

While i wouldn't be sad to see the back of Poch i dont think we'll sack him during the season. Theres no real point to it and it'll do more damage than good in our search for the next guy.

I think we have bigger issues any way with our Sporting Directors, i dont trust them to pick the right targets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this our current best XI:

————-Petrovic
James-Silva-Colwill-Chilwell
——Caicedo——Enzo
—————Palmer
Sterling—————Nkunku
—————Jackson

We aren't far off being a decent side, desperately need a striker though.

Osimhen(seems to be the number 1 target), Olise and a FB who can cover both sides should be our summer.
We've obviously gone through a period of the squad forming together, learning to play together etc. Frustrating as results were poor to average.

Got to a stage now where they're starting to blend and play better together, results are improving and squad is settling (helped that we haven't been buying loads of players in Jan window). Still plenty of improvement to go to, as team is still really young.

If we can add a few of the above names later on, in a few seasons we should definitely be challenging again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back