Player Watch Charlie Dixon Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

32 times we targeted Dixon for 2 marks, 2 goals

Epic fail
How many times have we seen this tho.. I’ve been to countless games and seen the same thing.

When will we accept the game plan doesn’t work, what a waste of a summer that we have rolled into another season with the same gameplan that spectacularly failed 6 months earlier..

What a s**t show

Marshall is gonna earn Dixon another contract

lol here we go.

The dude got 2 goals off pretty limited opportunities. For Todd and Mitch to get 5 goals between them with the s**t delivery they got today was damn efficient.

If our small forwards / half forwards / midfielders roaming forward were half as efficient we wouldn’t have sucked so bad.

The OOF in the last QTR when he could have sealed it was disappointing.

Otherwise showing when at least mostly fit he's still the best big forward.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Didn't seem to target him as much against Saints and surprise, he still managed kicked 4.

Something to be said about not being so predictable.

Rest him every 4 rounds

Didn't seem to target him as much against Saints and surprise, he still managed kicked 4.

Something to be said about not being so predictable.

Rest him every 4 rounds
We didn't seem to target much of anyone, just mainly the behind posts. Only had 46 I50s compared to our usual 61 anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He gave away some idiotic frees tonight.
He sure did. But he was the one forward who looked disappointed in things out there. Marshall and Georgiades seemed to enjoy their respective bathings. What’s more they stood a nice 5m behind their opponents all night just to make sure it was as easy as could be.

He sure did. But he was the one forward who looked disappointed in things out there. Marshall and Georgiades seemed to enjoy their respective bathings. What’s more they stood a nice 5m behind their opponents all night just to make sure it was as easy as could be.
Every game. It has to be how they're coached. They try to hold their opponents under the ball and hope it gets out the back. It's so ******* lazy.

Got torn apart not by Alex Pearce, but by an Irish recruit who's played about 30 games

I just can't get over that 11 of his 15 touches were turnovers. Like, not just 11 ineffective touches, but actually handed the ball back to the crows significantly more than he handed it to his own team.

Between the combination of the turnovers, the frees against, and the multiple intercepts he let Keane take on him due to s**t positioning I think that might have been the worst 'own goal' performance I've seen anyone play in a Port jumper.

Interesting fact that Tom Hawkins hasn't kicked a goal for the last 3 weeks, but Scott utilises him in a different gameplan to draw the key defender out of possie. Cats also have a good small forward fleet whereas we have scubbers. (Rioli only).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back