Preview Changes for the Qualifying Final - Sydney on Friday night at the MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Good call, but I'd look at cutting off one of Mills or Parker first. They only really have two extractors - keep one of them quiet and Warner will struggle to get his hands on it. Would send Gus H2H with Mills but then maybe have someone clamp down on Warner around stoppages in the first half.
I'm assuming Mills runs with Clarry or Trac, so no real value in trying to stop him.

Parker still obviously a gun, but Warner is the real point of difference in that midfield and I don't think he's had too much focus on him yet.

I'm assuming Mills runs with Clarry or Trac, so no real value in trying to stop him.

Parker still obviously a gun, but Warner is the real point of difference in that midfield and I don't think he's had too much focus on him yet.

I’d be pretty surprised if Mills doesn’t go to Clarry and if he does I think Clarry needs to sacrifice his game by making a 2v1 on Parker. Mills is too good a 1v1 player for Clarry to be the target man while Mills is on him.

If Mills went to Trac I imagine Trac will spend a lot of time out of the goalsquare.

Agree with tagging Warner, he’s a jet and when he breaks away he goes straight through the middle and cuts you up.

Good opportunity for Goody to throw a few thinly veiled barbs at Chris Scott if we get up and he inevitably gets asked about the gastro at the club leading in to the game.

Lol, jk. Learnings, DNA, method, Melbourne game, ruthless*

*New

Just touched down in Melbourne. Surprisingly, more Demons scarves on the flight down from Syd than Swans ones
Majority of Sydney based swans fans possibly unaware that there’s even a game on. Souths will be in full flight

Dunstan apparently trained in main group despite not being an emergency, guessing insurance if someone is sick tomorrow.
He’s actually a finals type player. Richmond were crying out for a pure ball winner tonight.

He’s actually a finals type player. Richmond were crying out for a pure ball winner tonight.
He was brought in more for finals than anything else I reckon. If a couple of our key mids go down before a low stakes H&A game you’d be happy to play the kids and risk a loss if you didn’t have someone like Dunstan available, but he’d be first cab off the rank in a finals situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait for tonight, should be a great game!

Both teams have improved a lot since round 12, so it should be a cracker!

Can't wish you luck, but hoping for no injuries to either team, no umpire impact and a grand final preview!

Can't wait for tonight, should be a great game!

Both teams have improved a lot since round 12, so it should be a cracker!

Can't wish you luck, but hoping for no injuries to either team, no umpire impact and a grand final preview!

I feel my Mr.Lippman anger rising mrmonkey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back