Game Day Qualifying Final v Sydney, MCG 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

i remember being at the g and anthem was playing and the barman was like yeah sorry we don’t serve drinks while observing the anthem and im like wtf dudes died so i could get pissed in land of oz, where’s all this nature’s gift now im not even from here its not my anthem. i raise my own flag mother*er gimme some supertramp and i’ll observe that as long as you want.

i remember being at the g and anthem was playing and the barman was like yeah sorry we don’t serve drinks while observing the anthem and im like wtf dudes died so i could get pissed in land of oz, where’s all this nature’s gift now im not even from here its not my anthem. i raise my own flag mother*er gimme some supertramp and i’ll observe that as long as you want.
I think you should just wait for your midstrength and realise the football really means heck all.

Shame we couldn't even keep it interesting in the last quarter. Melksham had an absolute shocker.

Amazing games from May and Oliver. They won't get as much credit as they deserve in a loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steven May is an unbelievable footballer.

* the game was right there after the Sparrow goal, we can’t seem to keep momentum, been a problem all season.
we gave away a stupid free kick not long after and the ball was stuck at Sydneys end for 10 mins. bloody frustrating not to use the momentum. We could've won it right there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back