Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't understand how the players would be upset with parsons when he didnt have the cattle to do well this year..
If the dogs keep their way of not paying players at the quanity that are other teams are willing to offer then the dogs results will weaken by the year..
Parsons is a workhorse and leads by example on and off the football field. it would be hard to see tytynder appointing anyone that has better accolades and values such as leadership, football brain and dedication than Brock Parsons.
On another note..
Why would people even listen to rumours about Woorinen?
1st they were supposedly going to recruit ex lion Daryl White, were going to recruit 6 SANFL players, then recruited Darwin players with one of them sacked and the other two causing problems, then they recruited SANFL players who left half way through the season.. Every year Woorinen are supposely going to recruit hugely but for at least five years i havent seen any promising results, besides their talented youth.. but how long will they be able to keep them?

it came from his mouth during the darwin season that he was going to play for woorinen

i can't understand how the players would be upset with parsons when he didnt have the cattle to do well this year..
If the dogs keep their way of not paying players at the quanity that are other teams are willing to offer then the dogs results will weaken by the year..
Parsons is a workhorse and leads by example on and off the football field. it would be hard to see tytynder appointing anyone that has better accolades and values such as leadership, football brain and dedication than Brock Parsons.
On another note..
Why would people even listen to rumours about Woorinen?
1st they were supposedly going to recruit ex lion Daryl White, were going to recruit 6 SANFL players, then recruited Darwin players with one of them sacked and the other two causing problems, then they recruited SANFL players who left half way through the season.. Every year Woorinen are supposely going to recruit hugely but for at least five years i havent seen any promising results, besides their talented youth.. but how long will they be able to keep them?

Mate they had the cattle this year, they beat eventual preimiers swan hill, they beat balraldnald, and lost to tooley by a couple of points twice if it serves me well, so they certainly had the cattle.... Dont make excuse for them, parsons may train hard and have the braun, but not brains. i have been told by certain players that he sets his team rules or game plan for a saturday but doesnt follow them himself, how is that being a leader if you dont follow the game plan yourself...

yeah well if your statement is true i agree 100% with you about parsons.
But clearly Tyntynder wern't good enugh as it showed on the ladder and the responsibility shouldnt all go to the coach.

are you serious?
so your telling me if your'e injured you just leave the football club that gave u a house and $$.
Pull your head in dockers.
suposidly newchurch went hoem 2 adelaid with tessman.. just for a week and then never returned for about 6! so read into it what u want but dockers has a point!

are you serious?
so your telling me if your'e injured you just leave the football club that gave u a house and $$.
Pull your head in dockers.

think hugie... he only gets paid when he plays footy and if he cant play footy, he wont get any money and i'd imagine it would be difficult to find employment with a broken arm, so employment opportunities would be limited in swan hill, so the logical thing would be to go home around his family and friends and recover from the injury in familiar surroundings... is that pulling my head in enough for you hughie?

yeah well if your statement is true i agree 100% with you about parsons.
But clearly Tyntynder wern't good enugh as it showed on the ladder and the responsibility shouldnt all go to the coach.

i think tyntynder's team on paper is up there with the best of them... o'toole, corrie, nalder, dedini, carroll, clint kelly, adam kelly, paul munro, poltrock, dodd, and thats off the top of my head

Embarassed about potential, or embaressed with the coach? It was unbelivable to witness so much back stabbing and blokes talking about ther coach behind his back. The players were not happy with him and seemed to be more interested with bagging a league medalist, great coach and good bloke more than getting behind him and supporting him. Yep great club, If your not in your not in at the dogs kennel.

you are obviously a woman to write something like that...or your walking around with your head up your preverbial

As an ex local woora player, i think the comment on woora, going around saying in the PAST that they are getting this and that player is a fair call. but i do believe that last yr they took a massive step in the right direction, not recruiting footballers for the sake of getting players. They may have recruited lightly, but they got decent players to the club, and i think that is more important for the clubs future as a whole.. in defence of the club, is it the worst thing that ever happened to the club with all those darwin/adelaide players moving on??? also, White did say that he was going to play, so i think that was fair enough that ppl did get excited about it. just my opinion of course..

i think tyntynder's team on paper is up there with the best of them... o'toole, corrie, nalder, dedini, carroll, clint kelly, adam kelly, paul munro, poltrock, dodd, and thats off the top of my head
well thats didn't get them in the finals well did it? and its about depth to. every team can have a bunch of good players but the likes of swan hill, kerang and tooleybuc fringe players played vital roles compared to tyntynder.

Hey Boys,

Big of admirer off your league...I'm from Newcastle and was just dropping a line to say hi... Any of you boys ever come up Newcastle way for work, study etc... The Warners Bay Football Club is a great place and is welcoming any new players to the area with a prospect of playing footy in "09"... It's also has a great Junior operation and juniors are most welcome for those with children... Any further enquiries visit our website www.warnersbay.org.au

well thats didn't get them in the finals well did it? and its about depth to. every team can have a bunch of good players but the likes of swan hill, kerang and tooleybuc fringe players played vital roles compared to tyntynder.

i suppose with how even the top 6-7 were, you could say tyntynder were extremly unlucky to miss out on the finals and probably shouldve been playing finals and the top three teams had and exceptional run with injuries... neither of them having anything too major in the second half of the year... tyntynder probably deserved to be in there instead of barham

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey im just following up on if Damien O'Callahan has been signed up as coach of woorinen.If so gun player with Barooga in the murray league and will be a great coach for the club.Im assuming playing coach

Guys think you might have the wrong brother, Damien and Rohan (brothers) both played at Barooga last few years.
Damien I think has put the cue in the rack, while younger brother Rohan is looking to coach, think you will find he the subject of Woorinen coaching appointment.
Decent player and top bloke. School teacher so wouldn't be a problem with employment.

Unforunate to hear of Tobias Thoolen's delisting. As the club will need to pay out his contract it is highly likely he will be retained as a rookie. I think the club banked on him growing a few cm to become a ruckman, when that didn't happen it became apparent he was not an AFL player in their minds. Good luck to him, he deserves a second crack. Train hard mate

bit rough to be delisted after only 1 season, considering they drafted him as a long term ruck/key position prospect...im sure he will stay on as a rookie though

Yeah i believe Collingwood were a tad hasty in delisting the lad. For one, he was the youngest person on the list and he was always going to be a player that developed in his role. I believe he deserved at least 2-3 years on the list. Very, very stiff.

Yeah i believe Collingwood were a tad hasty in delisting the lad. For one, he was the youngest person on the list and he was always going to be a player that developed in his role. I believe he deserved at least 2-3 years on the list. Very, very stiff.
A tad hasty???
Its a fukn joke!! he only got one year!! every one knows that it takes taller players longer 2 develop.. deserves another chance, for the amount of work and hard yards he put in! he has only just turned 18, surely he will get another dig at it?? he has 2

A tad hasty???
Its a fukn joke!! he only got one year!! every one knows that it takes taller players longer 2 develop.. deserves another chance, for the amount of work and hard yards he put in! he has only just turned 18, surely he will get another dig at it?? he has 2

Ah well he can help Swan Hill to another flag! :D Speaking of which what are the great pretenders Tooleytang up to in the market? Is there any chance of luring Cullen back? He is their best player and barometer of success.

Ah well he can help Swan Hill to another flag! :D Speaking of which what are the great pretenders Tooleytang up to in the market? Is there any chance of luring Cullen back? He is their best player and barometer of success.
wouldnt call him "their" best player m8! considering he didnt play for them this yaer!

does any one know if nyah have recruited any new players??

Believe Tooleybuc will lose half dozen of their best 18. Not sure of name's but that was the whisper. Lance Brown comes to mind, as do both Morris boys and Sam Lowerson. Jack O'Rourke also may be moving on but is not a big loss.

Nyah are still not up with other team's in terms of cash flow so I doubt they will be recruiting very heavily alothugh I may be wrong. A new coach may be in the pipelines as Andrews was an ordinary player at best. Just a little too old.

Have heard Dean McGowan is off to Moulamein and may take a car load of mates... Any other movement to discuss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back