Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The interest in Tyntynder mate is because there is so much unknown about guys staying or leaving. I will say one thing Clifton... A player saying they are 100% committed to next season in October is one thing, seeing them return for pre-season is another. Corrie has signed a contract SO YOU SAY! I am not convinced sorry, he wants a coaching role! You cannot deny that......

yeah, but seamons is the one of the main men at the dogs, so i'd say he'd have the info and besides every year there is speculation Corrie is going elsewhere but i still haven't seen him leave since he's been at the doggies kennel.

wow wow look at all the interest in tyntynder wonder why that would be?
can tell you right now that there is only one confirmed departure from the dogs and that is Jeremy hayes who is moving to work in the mines. Corrie has signed a contract to stay at the dogs, Parsons, Nalder both 100% committed and in my opinion only I think Luke O'Toole will stay as well which will put all the shocking rumours on here to bed...

was at a bbq at seamons house on the weekend for carroll's 30th and can fully support the statements above. only departure from dogs is hayes who is going to work in mines. collins, o'toole and ewart were the only ones still swinging and they all committed in the week just gone.
with some renewed energy and excitement around the club about some things that are in progress sounds like the dogs will be right up there next year with a few key signings within the next week i would say.

was at a bbq at seamons house on the weekend for carroll's 30th and can fully support the statements above. only departure from dogs is hayes who is going to work in mines. collins, o'toole and ewart were the only ones still swinging and they all committed in the week just gone.
with some renewed energy and excitement around the club about some things that are in progress sounds like the dogs will be right up there next year with a few key signings within the next week i would say.

Have the dogs manged to snare any of the tall timber they have been chatting with in recent weeks??? What about the coach that i heard was suppossed to be announced last week???

haha, what a joke!! Buddy mate, your trying to tell everyone here that the only player tyntyder is going to lose is hayes. in 4 months time I will confidently say that your statement will be extremely false!! Remember one thing, money talks..

haha, what a joke!! Buddy mate, your trying to tell everyone here that the only player tyntyder is going to lose is hayes. in 4 months time I will confidently say that your statement will be extremely false!! Remember one thing, money talks..
buddy.. i have also heard that the only good senior player the doggies are looseing is hayse! if so dogs could look good next year with a little bit more height down the spine!

haha, what a joke!! Buddy mate, your trying to tell everyone here that the only player tyntyder is going to lose is hayes. in 4 months time I will confidently say that your statement will be extremely false!! Remember one thing, money talks..[/quote]

hughie i can tell you 100% that buddy buddy statement is true. also your statement that money talks is usually finished by bullshit walks. if players who have given their word then decide to leave after they have agreed to terms and conditions then they are probably not the players we are looking to keep at our club, obviously they are interested in one thing $$$ and our club is not based on playing for $$$ its about playing with your mates and for a great club.
the majority of players who played for the club this year are quite embarassed about the potential we had VS where we finished on the ladder and this is why everybody is committed so that tyntynder can return to the top half of the table where we belong

haha, what a joke!! Buddy mate, your trying to tell everyone here that the only player tyntyder is going to lose is hayes. in 4 months time I will confidently say that your statement will be extremely false!! Remember one thing, money talks..[/quote]

hughie i can tell you 100% that buddy buddy statement is true. also your statement that money talks is usually finished by bullshit walks. if players who have given their word then decide to leave after they have agreed to terms and conditions then they are probably not the players we are looking to keep at our club, obviously they are interested in one thing $$$ and our club is not based on playing for $$$ its about playing with your mates and for a great club.
the majority of players who played for the club this year are quite embarassed about the potential we had VS where we finished on the ladder and this is why everybody is committed so that tyntynder can return to the top half of the table where we belong
Here here Cliffton.........(doing a slow clap).......................................(getting faster)...............................................(now standing and claping!)......

Embarassed about potential, or embaressed with the coach? It was unbelivable to witness so much back stabbing and blokes talking about ther coach behind his back. The players were not happy with him and seemed to be more interested with bagging a league medalist, great coach and good bloke more than getting behind him and supporting him. Yep great club, If your not in your not in at the dogs kennel.

Embarassed about potential, or embaressed with the coach? It was unbelivable to witness so much back stabbing and blokes talking about ther coach behind his back. The players were not happy with him and seemed to be more interested with bagging a league medalist, great coach and good bloke more than getting behind him and supporting him. Yep great club, If your not in your not in at the dogs kennel.

I thought parsons was their coach????

yer not sure about that comment

Have heard a few clubs are really finding it tough gaining the signature of decent coaches. Lake Boga, Lalbert and Tyntynder were the teams I heard were having trouble sercuring a quality name. Is there no coach-worthy talent among their lists ? Or do coaches just want too much cash ?

Good Luck Clifton in your endeavours with the Kennel but there is no way on earth that side is only losing one player. Plenty have had more than one meeting with opposition sides. Remember it is still October, players will probably change there mind's a dozen times before d-day comes around

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have heard a few clubs are really finding it tough gaining the signature of decent coaches. Lake Boga, Lalbert and Tyntynder were the teams I heard were having trouble sercuring a quality name. Is there no coach-worthy talent among their lists ? Or do coaches just want too much cash ?

Good Luck Clifton in your endeavours with the Kennel but there is no way on earth that side is only losing one player. Plenty have had more than one meeting with opposition sides. Remember it is still October, players will probably change there mind's a dozen times before d-day comes around

Matt Fleming was reappointed as Lake Boga coach 6 weeks ago, get up with it!

Can anyone confirm that woorineen have appointed a coach?

Damian O'Callaghan from Barooga in the Murray footy league.

I would say that their old coach in Jason Kerr has put them on to him, plays in the midfield and is pretty hard at it.

Yeah i here Luke O'Toole is joining his brothers, Matt and Lachy in Bendigo to play for Golden Square. Good pick up for the square.

Clint Kelly would be good but, does he have the pulling power to recruit a couple of guns? Even if he does, tyntynder traditionally don't pay much for players. Therefore, would have a battle on his hands to get the type of players needed to get them back in the finals series in '09.

Luke O'Toole will not be joining his brothers at Golden Square and is highly unlikely to head out to Ultima.

Clint Kelly for coach??? Don't you require some type of intelligence to do that job...

i can't understand how the players would be upset with parsons when he didnt have the cattle to do well this year..
If the dogs keep their way of not paying players at the quanity that are other teams are willing to offer then the dogs results will weaken by the year..
Parsons is a workhorse and leads by example on and off the football field. it would be hard to see tytynder appointing anyone that has better accolades and values such as leadership, football brain and dedication than Brock Parsons.
On another note..
Why would people even listen to rumours about Woorinen?
1st they were supposedly going to recruit ex lion Daryl White, were going to recruit 6 SANFL players, then recruited Darwin players with one of them sacked and the other two causing problems, then they recruited SANFL players who left half way through the season.. Every year Woorinen are supposely going to recruit hugely but for at least five years i havent seen any promising results, besides their talented youth.. but how long will they be able to keep them?

Mick Dedini would be the man. Big money also. Slap in the face to Matt Fleming when the assistant coache is getting more money than the coach
I guess that depends on the ego and the motivation of the coach.
I don't know him, but if he was a decent coach you would think he would be happy if his team is improving and not worried about how much $ he is on himself compared to others!!

Can anyone confirm Mick Dedini as the signing as assistant coach or was his name simply thrown up there ?
I heard he was willing to talk with Tyntynder and Woorinen also...

Whoever claims him has done very well for themself, big money or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back