Status
Not open for further replies.

Weapo

Senior List
Jan 19, 2006
Home
Other Teams
Females
A lot talked about everywhere else, anyone got any news from the CMFL?
Departures, arrivals, coaches etc?

NNWU have a new coach. Don't remember his name, but I know he has played all his footy in metro Melbourne. Has moved to Swan Hill to coach them.

As far as I know Brock Parsons will coach Boga again. Go Pies.

Anyone know if Merv Neagle will be coaching Balranald again?

:confused: IS it L. Boga where ruckman Wes Pye played for ?
Story 2day is Bendigo league club Golden Square has signed Pye.
And hasn't South Bendigo raided NNW for players, making the task of the 2006 coach there xtra hard. Brad Rohde is one player who has apparently signed with South.

Christopher Dunne Balranald >>> Broadford I believe

Have had a couple of blokes move into the Goulburn Valley from Central Murray who are looking for a club here. Rob Fisher from Kerang and Robbie Taverna from Lake Boga. Believe they both will be fair loses to their respective sides.

WHERE ARE THEY NOW ??
I was up in Darwin a few years ago Holidaying/spying...wen't to a few nightcliff matches as a mate is involved w them off feild.A couple of boys that were up there at the time..i know Vaughn Noonan wen't onto west adl in the sanfl (i could be wrong) what ever happened to Luke O'toole !! he was up there as well and doing just as good,didnt hear much of him last year or so ?? he fall of the face of the universe.

Luke O'Toole will join his brother Matt at Bendigo Football League Club Golden Square!

Weapo said:
A lot talked about everywhere else, anyone got any news from the CMFL?
Departures, arrivals, coaches etc?

Salesi Uhi Woorineen - Will struggle to play due to work.

Troy Coates Kerang - Returning from VFL

Matt McFarlane Tooleybuc Manang - Returning to play with cuz Arentz

Shawn Tonkes Nyah Nyah West - Returning to play

Andy May Deniliquin - Playing at Balranald don't know how long it will last though, Leigh Marshall left Deni a few years ago only to return. A close knit mob the Deni boys. Will be interesting to see if Spinksy and Garth Russel tap it down his throat when they play Manang.

bigblackalsation said:
Salesi Uhi Woorineen - Will struggle to play due to work.

Troy Coates Kerang - Returning from VFL

Matt McFarlane Tooleybuc Manang - Returning to play with cuz Arentz

Shawn Tonkes Nyah Nyah West - Returning to play

Andy May Deniliquin - Playing at Balranald don't know how long it will last though, Leigh Marshall left Deni a few years ago only to return. A close knit mob the Deni boys. Will be interesting to see if Spinksy and Garth Russel tap it down his throat when they play Manang.

Rumour has it Ryan O'Sullivan is going to Adelaide. Won '04 Jack Bets medal and VCFL side '05. Big loss for Tooleybuc Manang.

Swan Hill have lost a fair few. Not sure on names and tyntynder will be a handy side. Mark Corrie heading there after a stint of coaching Nyah. Funny how he went to tyntynder and Jason Kruger went to Woorineen being best mates and almost inseperable. $$$ talks!!

Balranald have had a few leave but still handy by some reports. Losing a few back to South Mildura.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

charlie_mcw said:
NNWU have a new coach. Don't remember his name, but I know he has played all his footy in metro Melbourne. Has moved to Swan Hill to coach them.

As far as I know Brock Parsons will coach Boga again. Go Pies.

Anyone know if Merv Neagle will be coaching Balranald again?

Nyah's coach is 34 coming from Queensland and bringing a couple.
Tyntynder still Marcus Nalder
Boga is Parsons
Neagle is still at Balranald
Same bloke at Woorineen.
Lance Brown has stepped aside at Lalbert i think.
Tooleybuc is Garth Russel again with Drew Arentz his assistant.
Swan Hill is Shaun Murray.
Other not sure

Hugh Foote is rumoured to have been close to signing with home club Swan Hill but also been sounded out by a few, Ballarat, Rochester.

What is Jeff Brennan doing this year? Always hear that he is retiring and all that garbage.

Weapo said:
Hugh Foote is rumoured to have been close to signing with home club Swan Hill but also been sounded out by a few, Ballarat, Rochester.

What is Jeff Brennan doing this year? Always hear that he is retiring and all that garbage.
Any threads on the annual Darwin invasion !! usually there's a pilgrimage down south.

WOT, and take a few G Square players with him, Maxie ??
The Hawk was a key midfielder for the Square in 2005 even though they were eventually thrashed in the elim. final by O'Bree's South Bendigo. :confused:

BIGANT said:
Any threads on the annual Darwin invasion !! usually there's a pilgrimage down south.

I heard there was a mass exodus from Lake Boga with Ben Coloe going to Birchip as an assistant coach, Cliff Ryan going with him and also taking a few with them.

just reading some replies on the bendigo thread and word has it that the anderson boys from golden square are on the move to the cohuna kangas. not sure how true this is but has anyone heard anything around the central murray

Lalbert, as usual, are saying they have a number of blokes coming from Melbourne and are confident on making a rise up the ladder? Anyone got any names and a background?

Tyntynder would be going along nicely wouldn't they?

Weapo said:
Lalbert, as usual, are saying they have a number of blokes coming from Melbourne and are confident on making a rise up the ladder? Anyone got any names and a background?

Tyntynder would be going along nicely wouldn't they?

Lalbert, have recruited some guys from Romsey don't know a heap about them even names. But all i can tell you is Riddell League is probably on par or less than Golden Rivers. I viewed the clearance page and i hadn't heard much about any of them. So will be interesting to see if they can cut it, or if yet another country club has been taken for a ride.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back