Central Murray FL Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep exactly and good luck to him, hes played some good footy at square beforehand, my only questioning was around cohunas chance to break their flag drought in senior footy, I'd think it would be 90 or 91 when union won the last flag from the cohuna teams
Cohuna have recruited a couple of guns by the looks too. Looks like it will be very competitive

Well I'll scrap him then, 3 coaches in 3 years with 1 of sacked after a handful of games in, with a salary cap breach amongst it. Has a better ring to it
No better way to move forward than appointing a former local that knows how to coach premierships and has respect around the football community.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I'll scrap him then, 3 coaches in 3 years with 1 of sacked after a handful of games in, with a salary cap breach amongst it. Has a better ring to it
Koondrook have always been a pretty good club in my opinion, I wouldn't think they're a basketcase club, they always seem to have a pretty local contingent of players

Koondrook have always been a pretty good club in my opinion, I wouldn't think they're a basketcase club, they always seem to have a pretty local contingent of players
Never said they were, my point is it's a bit more than a coach to get them on track. It's whatever is behind the coach. Players all left after the breach, new guy in late and brought 2 recruits replacing 10 or whatever that left, win bugger all and goes. Unless the coach is running everything, it's a bit much to lump it on them if there's failings

Remove this Banner Ad

Back