Central Murray 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone put on big footy that Sam Sheldon from ky coaching koondrook/bahram
Great get for Koondrook/Bahram. He will bring a winning culture and potentially some players from one of the best teams in Country Vic....No word on the GV thread yet as to who, or if that is the case. Kenny has been involved at Kyabram in the past. Cousin Tommy is a gun!!

I hope the same board didn't rehear the same evidence then hitch up their skirts and run out the back for a cuppa and pensioner bikky, pat each other on their back and hand down the same penalty. Should have been a separate panel hearing the evidence, but I doubt that occurred. If that wasn't the case sounds like a kangaroo court.

I hope the same board didn't rehear the same evidence then hitch up their skirts and run out the back for a cuppa and pensioner bikky, pat each other on their back and hand down the same penalty. Should have been a separate panel hearing the evidence, but I doubt that occurred. If that wasn't the case sounds like a kangaroo court.
Sounds like an absolute shambles looking in from the outside. Something about this decision smells putrid.

I was hoping it would have been an open hearing in the interest of transparency. Perhaps someone can expand on this.

Great get for Koondrook/Bahram. He will bring a winning culture and potentially some players from one of the best teams in Country Vic....No word on the GV thread yet as to who, or if that is the case. Kenny has been involved at Kyabram in the past. Cousin Tommy is a gun!!
Tommy will be still at ky is my mail..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wondering if the recent publicity and goings on with Mallee Eagles will affect recruiting in the future??

Wondering if the recent publicity and goings on with Mallee Eagles will affect recruiting in the future??

Not from what I’m hearing..have a couple players returning and new ones hoping to come on board. A great off field addition to support Dean also. All I can say is that this saga has galvanised the club

Not from what I’m hearing..have a couple players returning and new ones hoping to come on board. A great off field addition to support Dean also. All I can say is that this saga has galvanised the club
Must be losing a few then because they only had 2 points up there sleeve in the grand final..

Was this the case? Does anyone actually know?
If its true what a waste of time for everyone.

Saad would be close to 45, similar in age to scanlon roota?

Whos coaching nyah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back